• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I think NO drops 40 on us.

Snake

Carolina can easily beat any team in the NFL

they can also lose to anyone (see Chicago)

under Cam that is just what it is.  You generally know after the first half what version of Cam is playing.  Been that way for a long time.  The panic going on now as something new is silly. 

16 minutes ago, dpm0409 said:

If our pass rush can't get to Brees, then we're done.

I was getting so pissed off on Sunday because we couldn't get to Matt Ryan.  Little bastard kept stepping up and picking us apart.......and Brees is even better

that was so insanely frustrating.  it would look like the pass rush was about to crush him and then the next thing you know that gangly dork was flailing his way to the first down marker with nobody within 20 yards of him.

25 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

that was so insanely frustrating.  it would look like the pass rush was about to crush him and then the next thing you know that gangly dork was flailing his way to the first down marker with nobody within 20 yards of him.

Dude.....soo frustrating.  Our secondary just isn't good enough to cover receivers for like 7-10 seconds, so when we're not "getting home" with our rush....almost any QB can throw all over us.  There were plenty of things to bitch about from that game, but I honestly think that was the most infuriating thing of all for me (well at least on D)

We need to take some chances and jump some slant routes. It risky if you miss but if we just take 1  to the house it will completely change the game, momentum is a bitch. Saw Alabama do that against Clemson. Clemson was using the same slant effectively about 4 times early in the game.. Bama jumped it , took it to the house. It completely changed the game and Clemson never ran it again.

Archived