• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nascar’s Brian France Reportedly Pushing As Possible Majority Owner For Panthers

Saca312

7 minutes ago, Udogg said:

Why the no dome people? 

Concerts/Superbowls/College bowl games/etc..  = more tax revenue, more business opportunities?  Why do people hate the dome aspect?

Just wondering. 

I don't want a dome simply because I feel the game should be played outside.  I totally understand the business side and there's not a true rebuttal that domes have better chances for more events, BUT as is, The Bank has and can have those events now. Beyonce went to outdoor stadiums, Superbowl has been in NY, etc.  

From a fan perspective domes seem more cheese and crackers crowd than a good sporting event.  

Just now, YungHamm said:

I don't want a dome simply because I feel the game should be played outside.  I totally understand the business side and there's not a true rebuttal that domes have better chances for more events, BUT as is, The Bank has and can have those events now. Beyonce went to outdoor stadiums, Superbowl has been in NY, etc.  

From a fan perspective domes seem more cheese and crackers crowd than a good sporting event.  

That's my opinion too. Football should be played outside in any and all elements on grass. Turf fields and domes hurt the game.

Domes do not hurt the game. The whole “play in all elements” is dumb as hell. I want to see the worlds best go up against each other and I don’t need a sh!tty snow storm determining the outcome of a game.

Every Super Bowl should be played in a dome 

Archived