• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Keys to victory against the Saints.

Snake

We don't have the personnel to stop the Saints from making big plays. They will spread us out and get the matchups they want. The key to winning this game is forcing fumbles. We have to pry or punch the ball loose to win this game. That is the top priority.

11 hours ago, Snake said:

While I have no confidence this will be implemented and probably the reverse will happen here are my ways we beat NO. 

1. Run the ball early and often. Heavy sets multiple backs and formations. We want win if we don't run the ball. We don't have the WRs to pass so get them involved in the run game as well. 

2. Boot Cam out on waggle plays and let him gain yards as needed off the run. 

3. Defense needs to keep NO from big plays. We will control the clock with the run and make them waste clock as well. 

4. Keep good field position. We can't afford to turn the ball over or go 3 and out every series. Scoring isn't as big as field position. 

Welp thats it. I know easier said than done but it's our biggest shot imo. 

Its weird to see u try and post a positive post:

I agree with your points: We need to run the ball With Stewart and hopefully have Trai back on the line!! A healthy line gives Cam time to set and find his recievers!! .. The big question is the secondary can they not give up the big plays?? Kamara is going to be tough.. he will have some big plays but we must counter and not shutdown!!It will will be a high-scoring game..hopefully we can score when they do and get key stops!! Let beat this fug heads

10 hours ago, DamnItJake! said:

Its weird to see u try and post a positive post:

I agree with your points: We need to run the ball With Stewart and hopefully have Trai back on the line!! A healthy line gives Cam time to set and find his recievers!! .. The big question is the secondary can they not give up the big plays?? Kamara is going to be tough.. he will have some big plays but we must counter and not shutdown!!It will will be a high-scoring game..hopefully we can score when they do and get key stops!! Let beat this fug heads

I'm a realest. I just speak the truth. 

2 hours ago, Snake said:

I'm a realest. I just speak the truth. 

The two main keys for the defense to play well and stop Kamara and for the offense to use all the weapons available including cam cmc Olsen and funchess

Cant just put it it all on the qb 

Archived