• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saints fan honest about refs handing them the last game

GRWatcher

10 minutes ago, Growl said:

Were equipped well to beat them. Have to execute. Tackle well. Go destroy these guys. I'm nauseous over all their press coverage. Weve dreamed of this day. All the rah rah they get year after year. Go put it to bed.

We’re literally the worst equipped team to beat them. We’re playing a QB that struggles against pressure and can barely step into the pocket because he’s 5’11 so naturally we sit in a soft zone with corners 10 yards off receivers. Rivera is in his 7th season here and we’ve literally held them under 30 points exactly ONE time in the Superdome

9 minutes ago, KillaCamNewton said:

We’re literally the worst equipped team to beat them. We’re playing a QB that struggles against pressure and can barely step into the pocket because he’s 5’11 so naturally we sit in a soft zone with corners 10 yards off receivers. Rivera is in his 7th season here and we’ve literally held them under 30 points exactly ONE time in the Superdome

this isn't 2012

1 hour ago, saints4lifeagain said:

The other 2 are pretty meh, as well. But one thing is for certain, if the Saints win today, there will be crying about the refs. There always is.

There will also be a thread crying about how the announcers were rooting against the Panthers and only talking about Kamara and Brees. And how the moon wasn't rotating particularly in favor of the Panthers.

23 minutes ago, KillaCamNewton said:

Yeah they dropped a 40 piece on us in 2012 too. Luckily we actually had playmakers and were able to beat them in a shootout

I'm referring to real, on the field matchups. I'm not sure what it is you're talking about but it isn't relevant.

4 minutes ago, Growl said:

I'm referring to real, on the field matchups. I'm not sure what it is you're talking about but it isn't relevant.

LOL of course it’s relevant. My whole point was that he’s been here 7 years and still hasnt figured out that playing his pussy soft zone with corners 10 yards off the receivers is the absolute worst way to play against Brees and Payton and the evidence for that is that theyve dropped more than 30 on us 6 of the 7 times we’ve played them in NOLA

Kamara 2nd TD was a super hold though and the Panthers probably sent this tape to the league as well they should. You can't jump on a guys arm and carry him to the ground with you.....lol. In that video you saw a lot of that where the Saints player took a Panther down with him. Just make sure the refs know about that and have em watching for it, but Ron is an idiot so he probably won't even bring it up but it's clear that was something the Saints were working on.

46 minutes ago, KillaCamNewton said:

LOL of course it’s relevant. My whole point was that he’s been here 7 years and still hasnt figured out that playing his pussy soft zone with corners 10 yards off the receivers is the absolute worst way to play against Brees and Payton and the evidence for that is that theyve dropped more than 30 on us 6 of the 7 times we’ve played them in NOLA

Preparing to play new Orleans like we were playing the team from the last 7 years is exactly what cost us the first game.

We stop the run well and we have exceptional LBs who have range and athleticism to stop the screen game.

Stop that and they start trying to go deep to Thomas and thus our pass rush comes into play.

Go do our jobs well and were onto the next round.

17 hours ago, GRWatcher said:

I have the video starting at the point where he talks about the runs NO broke out and why those worked ..... holding that should have been called. Which we all knew, call us whiners or not. It confirms what I saw. Watching this has me more hyped than any Panther hype video. Hope the FO loudly complained to the NFL about the many missed calls that game so the refs are going to be more on point.

He also calls the Panthers winning the wild card game. :100_Emoji_42x42::)

Honest Saints fan???

1key4i.jpg

14 hours ago, osiruz said:

The refs single handedly won them the falcons game as well. The mistakes were outright pretty embarassing and we weren't allowed to establish any momentum. I hope you guys don't get the Katrina refs agai. Beat those chit stains.

I was right, came down to a Katrina call.

Archived