• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Saints Wildcard Gameday Thread.

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, Semaj said:

Why the hell were we throwing for the end zone with 40 seconds left in the half.  All Hail Mary's.  What the hell!  We have some stupid coaches.  

I was thinking the same thing. All of these deep calls came back to hurt us down the stretch when the NO pass rush began to get home. 

3 minutes ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

Not really, the 10 or so drops in this game were way worse. Cam probably could have had 500 yards passing if 1/3 of his passes weren't dropped by his receivers

He missed a 25 yard fg that would have left us 2 down here at the end of the game.  Then we could have kicked a fg to win it.  So yes he cost us the game.  There were other mistakes, but they wouldn't have mattered had he done his job.  Missing that FG in that situation is unacceptable.  Killed our momentum, gave it to N.O. and then took away any shot we had of winning the game with a FG at the end instead of having to chuck it wildly into the end zone.

1 minute ago, cptx said:

we could have kicked a fg the last drive and won by 1 if he'd made the earlier one

Pretty ballsy to even make that assumption based on this team's play over the past 2 weekends.

But yeah, easier to blame a kicker for 3 points over the WR who dropped a pass for 6.

Cam Balled Out.. Im Satisfied.... Im not going to lie.. The heartbreak of not winning the SB year after year for over 20 yrs for me is taking its toll... I will always wish the best for them but I think Im done watching the Panthers until the ownership prioritizes winning....

Archived