• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Report states Cam had "substantial" knee damage

CarolinaSunday

There should be more discussion about the ineptitude of this staff. They've been riding Cam's coattails for years. How many winning seasons would we have had the last several years without Cam's legs to save us? Meanwhile we're just filling coaching positions hiring from within and fans are giving each other high fives.

24 minutes ago, mjligon said:

He throw off his back foot dood

Turner said in his interview that Cam throws off his back foot because the pocket collapses and he does not have room to step up but when he does he does.

read the interview notes again.

3 minutes ago, Zaximus said:

Let's hope they don't wait 6 months to have surgery like they did his shoulder.

That's kinda where I'm concerned.

They say he doesn't need surgery, but apparently didn't think the shoulder needed surgery either, until it did.

I don't wanna see that play out again.

35 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

If you have a hundred million dollar qb constantly putting his body on the line cuz the running game is total poo without him, this kinda stuff is going to happen. 

Please give him some help this offseason 

Get him Nick Chubb to take on that physical load.

18 minutes ago, CarolinaSunday said:

I'm glad they are saying he doesn't need surgery now. I'm just concerned that they used "substantial" to describe the damage they found. Sounds like there could be a potential ticking time bomb situation. Hopefully I'm over-reacting. 

I also hope they don't change their mind in March and decide then that he DOES need surgery.

Exactly!  Cam cant afford to miss the training camp and preseason with a new OC in town.  That would suck.   

42 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

You are getting so tiresome

So was MLK, Ali, X, Obama, and Kaepernick. Someone has to fight the good fight, but then again you wouldn’t know anything about it and I don’t blame you for it. When you’re black you have to stick up for Cam in a different way because of all the cloaked racists that simply attack him because he’s a black man playing QB. 

I’m not comparing The Red to any of those other guys or even Kaepernick, because I know the hate that comes with that. I will however, point out that each of those were also hated in their time. I’d be shocked if any of those that gave you pie come from the black community, because most of those know where Red is coming from. 

53 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

You are everywhere saying the same poo over and over again. I’m thinking you might actually be insane.

Been done came to that conclusion. Dood literally says the exact same post in every post about anything...it's hilarious and sad.

1 hour ago, TheRed said:

It's a shame our fanbase doesn't appreciate him more.

He nearly shreds his knee carrying the run game, and you've got people losing their minds over footwork.

Here’s where you don’t even know what you are talking about. 

I think all of our fan base appreciates him. Ya maybe they don’t want to grovel at his feet as bad as you, but they do.

He chose to nearly shred his knee, because he wants to play the game, he wants to make the money. He doesn’t take pain killers. It’s not the coaches or team take forces him to play. It’s himself. 

We all know you want to suck Cam Newton’s dick. Get over it.

Archived