• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pats, Colts, Bucs and Gmen are sniffing around in our Pepper patch

SIGCHI222

I'm not overly worried.  Pep loved being back, and I think wanting to finish his career at home means something to him.  The Pats interest may give him some pause to consider, but ultimately, I think we win out.

Another thing to consider is all of the tumult coming out if NE this past season.  Also, you never know when Tom Brady is finally going to play his age.

Again, I think we win.

6 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

New England is the only worry here. Tampa tried to lure CJ there also. 

Pep wants a ring , and at this point that looks more likely in New England than Carolina this season.

The Pats are done and Pep should be able to see that. Competition throughout the AFC is finally picking up this year and Pats have tons of issues within their own organization. It ended for them at the hands of the Eagles.

2 hours ago, PanthersBigD said:

I wouldn't be mad at him. He's had a hell of a career. It would be nice to finish it off with a Super Bowl title. Who honestly gives him a better shot at that, us or the Pats? Still, I hope he stays and gets one here. 

Peppers don't need to go to a team to be corrupted like Patriots with scandals and cheating to win games. Hope he stays here with us and retires as one of the Carolina Panthers greats.

3 hours ago, thomas96 said:

The Pats are done and Pep should be able to see that. Competition throughout the AFC is finally picking up this year and Pats have tons of issues within their own organization. It ended for them at the hands of the Eagles.

Don’t forget we beat those jokers too, two in a row.

Archived