• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Zay Jones Allegedly Attempted Suicide By Jump Nude; Brother Tries To Stop Him & Ends In Bloody Fight.

Saca312

5 hours ago, YoungPanthers89 said:

When guys are smoking synthetic weed so they don't get suspended a few games, it might be time to rethink the banned substances list.

There was a “synthetic” type of weed going around like 10 years ago that was pretty popular with some people I knew. U got really high for like 5 mins and then it went away. I forgot what it was called. Pretty much any sort of manufactured, processed, synthetic type of drug you should stay away from. 

Just now, 4Corners said:

There was a “synthetic” type of weed going around like 10 years ago that was pretty popular with some people I knew. U got really high for like 5 mins and then it went away. I forgot what it was called. Pretty much any sort of manufactured, processed, synthetic type of drug you should stay away from. 

salvia?  i remember a bunch of people smoking it 10-ish years ago when i was in college.

8 hours ago, ItsPantone278 said:

Some pretty lowbrow post folks.  Horribly embarrassing story.  A real shame for the kid, his family, and his coaches and teammates.  I hoping he can recover from this and live a normal healthy life.

Agree - pretty embarrassing to read some of the comments in this thread. Rich, professional athletes have problems and issues just like the rest of us, but I guess it makes some people feel better about their own pathetic lives to kick someone when they are down. 

1 minute ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

salvia?  i remember a bunch of people smoking it 10-ish years ago when i was in college.

Yeah I’m pretty sure that was it. It was really popular like ten years ago and new some people that were smoking it. 

17 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Agree - pretty embarrassing to read some of the comments in this thread. Rich, professional athletes have problems and issues just like the rest of us, but I guess it makes some people feel better about their own pathetic lives to kick someone when they are down. 

agreed. this looks a lot like the onset of schizophrenia to me more than some weird drug induced trip. there aren't a lot of drugs that would cause this kind of reaction. talking about "going to fight with Jesus" in particular seems concerning. those with severe mental health issues at times believe they're being divinely guided. nonetheless, there's a lot of embarrassing poo on the first few pages of this thread. people are cold as hell. 

6 minutes ago, Vagrant said:

agreed. this looks a lot like the onset of schizophrenia to me more than some weird drug induced trip. there aren't a lot of drugs that would cause this kind of reaction. talking about "going to fight with Jesus" in particular seems concerning. those with severe mental health issues at times believe they're being divinely guided. nonetheless, there's a lot of embarrassing poo on the first few pages of this thread. people are cold as hell. 

One of my good friends in high school and college, smart guy and had not shown any previous symptoms of having mental issues - I think it was our sophomore year of college, he started the “talking with Jesus” stuff and began saying some really odd stuff about God and Jesus, turns out he was in the midst of a mental break down and full blown manic episode. Was diagnosed bipolar/manic depressive shortly after a brief hospital stay I believe. Saw him a few years ago at a wedding and seems to be doing just fine. 

Archived