• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Could we trade Cam to Giants and take Darnold at #2?

steven8989

1 minute ago, Peppers90 NC said:

hey when your daddy gets home tell him how much fun you had trolling a message boards because you didnt get picked in the pick up game of ball in the neighborhood.

Hey does that P stand for pussy, I think you should just put your pic there instead.

Just now, rhyslloyd said:

When this guy isn't pissing and moaning about everything under the sun, he's starting poo threads.  Add another to the ignore list. 

Everyone on here bitches and moans that's what the huddle has turned into. I just do it to keep it going. All of the people have turned into whinny bitches on here.

13 minutes ago, steven8989 said:

I think you might be the dumbest moron on this site!!!! You still got that D in you mouth from the last time I gave it to ya!!!!

you just proved proved to be the "dumbest moron" with this post. Also, inappropriate.

You continue to provide surface level idiotisms that provide zero value to this message board. Along with that, you demonstrate adequate reasons why we should encourage you to discontinue evolution of your lineage.

Just now, TheCasillas said:

you just proved proved to be the "dumbest moron" with this post. Also, inappropriate.

You continue to provide surface level idiotisms that provide zero value to this message board. Along with that, you demonstrate adequate reasons why we should encourage you to discontinue evolution of your lineage.

Thanks

9 minutes ago, rhyslloyd said:

When this guy isn't pissing and moaning about everything under the sun, he's starting poo threads.  Add another to the ignore list. 

The worst part is that he's an adult with kid(s) and still can't write logical sentences.  Even if I wasn't college educated, I would learn to speak and write well enough to not come off as a complete moron.

Archived