• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Business Side Changes Would You Like to See?

My Falcons tickets in the top of the upper deck were $40 more than my row 10 lower level tickets in Cleveland. $20 more than my row 15 lowers in Detroit. The same as the uppers in Pittsburgh that I got through my broker. $35 more than the lowers in Tampa (200 level). $40 more than my Panthers uppers. $10 more than my lowers in WASHINGTON DC. 

But hell yeah for cheap concessions!!!!!!!!!

Just now, RoaringRiot said:

My Falcons tickets in the top of the upper deck were $40 more than my row 10 lower level tickets in Cleveland. $20 more than my row 15 lowers in Detroit. The same as the uppers in Pittsburgh that I got through my broker. $35 more than the lowers in Tampa (200 level). $40 more than my Panthers uppers. $10 more than my lowers in WASHINGTON DC. 

Did they have cheap concessions?  It looked like it but I didn't have time to wait in the 2 hour line to verify the prices.

Just now, Archimedes said:

Did they have cheap concessions?  It looked like it but I didn't have time to wait in the 2 hour line to verify the prices.

I don’t know I didn’t eat. The shitty domestic beers I was drinking were definitely cheaper. But you had to drink 8 of them to break even on the ticket prices. 

Most important thing for me, honestly? It's pretty simple.

Promote people for competence and ability rather than loyalty to the owner.

Make that one crucial change throughout the entire organization and I feel like the rest will work itself out.

7 hours ago, YourManInAmsterdam said:

Fair enough. How about we get rid of the whole PSL system. I'd be a-okay with that.

I’d be more than ok with that but  you see, you would not have a team in Charlotte without it

that is the price paid to the devil 

my issue also is I have financially supported this team for 15 years but a new stadium is built, the PSL is no longer valid between that situation  and with the drama over the owner, I could not sell the seats to rights very easily either.if I wanted to do so  

I have no regrets. I have seen great players and great moments in that stadium but make no mistake, the love of the Panthers costs a lot of time and money.

Are there people who do not show, of course, but many who do. ..and for the price paid, should be allowed to do as they wish

i tried to sell one game on this board to Panthers fans, they didn’t want to pay face value even with a lot 1 parking pass. ...I’m not running a charity 

18 hours ago, rayzor said:

a better question is, why would you NOT want the panthers logo at midfield rather than the NFL logo?

it's a matter of team pride. I want to look down and see that panther logo, just like all the other teams not just in the NFL (who don't have to share a field) but in pretty much all sports. you look down and see your team's logo.

another better question is, why would anyone object to the panthers logo being put on the center of the panthers home field?

the panthers logo belongs on midfield.

Oh i have no problem whatsoever with our logo being at midfield...i just know a ton of ppl have been complaining about this for years and frankly it made me think “people will literally complain about anything” cuz it doesn’t affect the game one bit...now to those and maybe u @rayzor who are simply stating it’s one thing you’d change if u were a new owner, than I totally get it. But there are some on here who find things to complain about 24/7 and this has been one of those issues.

16 hours ago, RoaringRiot said:

Yep. The ticket prices are absurd. I can’t imagine taking a family of four to a game. That’s easily a $600 four hours. 

Archived