• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I can’t hate on Lebron for is antics after a loss

Hotsauce

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I don't hate LeBron just his excuse making fanboys. LeBron is a great player. I don't blame him, Bosh, and Wade for forming that super team. In a league with a max contract stipulation, why not? But I don't blame Durant and the Warriors either.

I see you conveniently left that one out of your list of quotes. I get it. It pretty much completely negates your "whining about LeBron going to Miami" crap.

You accuse others of completely off topic arguments while you go off on a tangent about the Warriors "begging" Durant to come to GS. That's super relevant, right?

You're a joke and a butthurt fanboy. That's why no one is taking your "arguments" seriously. They aren't arguments. The closest you came to making a legit argument was posting LeBron's playoff stats. No one is trying to argue that LeBron isn't a great player. He is. Absolutely. It's just that in a TEAM sport, he's the bridesmaid far more often than the bride. The biggest thing that LeBron has done in the modern NBA is demonstrate how a superstar player can completely call his own shots and control the course of his career from where he plays, to who he plays with, to who he plays for. In terms of superstar player power, he's completely changed the game. I wish this "super team" era would lead to the NBA ditching the max contract stipulation and adopting a hard salary cap. I don't blame the players for it, but I think the super team concept has really hurt the overall NBA game.

3 minutes ago, Moo Daeng said:

I think he's actually a good guy but everytime I watch him play he's fouling someone and pretending like it's the other guy.

The dookification of basketball. Basketball has largely turned into something that resembles soccer in terms of the flopping and acting on the court and guys acting like they've been the victims of felonious assault when replay often shows they were hardly touched if even touched at all.

10 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

it negates nothing. i only included quotes that were directly or indirectly responding to my posts. you're not as smart as you think you are. please stop filling up my notifications with your impotent flailing.

this thread was originally about his "antics" and yeah, i do think the 73 win warriors team (best record of all time, btw) begging durant to come save them matters when discussing his "antics" as well as how he's perceived by fans and his overall legacy. you're not as smart as you think you are. please stop filling up my notifications with your impotent flailing.

again, insults and a bunch of bullshit that has nothing to do with my posts. which is fine, post whatever dumb bullshit you want, idc. if i decide to care, i'll quote you and address the substance of your posts. maybe you should try doing the same? i don't care to have the conversation that you're attempting to steer me into. you're not going to box me into an argument over something irrelevant to my posts.

also to say "no one is taking my arguments seriously" is uh...clearly wrong. you're not as smart as you think you are. please stop filling up my notifications with your impotent flailing.

Good grief, you are one intellectually dishonest person.

Here's a hint: just because you don't like what someone else is saying doesn't automatically mean that they're wrong or that their points are irrelevant.

I don't care about your notifications. If you can't handle it, put me on ignore. If you don't like reafing opinions that may be contrary to your own then why bother posting or visiting? If you think everyone is beneath your mediocre at best intelligence, why continue to grace us with your presence?

"Impotent flailing"... LOL! You were so proud of yourself about that one that you used it twice in the same post. You're a mental midget and as long as you want to continue this conversation I'll continue to mock you.

2 hours ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

less than an hour after losing game 7 and officially ending their historic 73 win season, while still sitting at his locker in his uniform, draymond was sending "help us we need you" texts to kevin durant lol

he was undeniably the best player in the series

lebron joined a 73 win team that had already won a championship? dumb comparison. that said, i'm not "butthurt" over any player exercising their own agency. i'm a big fan of players rejecting the thinly veiled slavemaster mentality of their owners. okc could have been the warriors before the warriors but their shitty owners got in the way of that. nothing wrong with durant leaving to either be the guy somewhere else or be the best role player of all time with the warriors. i'm simply making the point that there isn't a direct comparison to be made and i'm taking issue with the casual fan's argument that the failures of the cavs are an indictment of lebron james.

i would just like to note that you only actually responded to one item in the post you quoted and i quickly debunked it. why would you quote a post only to conspicuously avoid addressing it? people like you are deeply invested in making this personal. there's an obvious reason for that which i'll leave to any observers to figure out.

So Draymond sending KD a text is the whole Golden state Warriors organization begging him to be there.  Ok, got it.  This was after the conference final, and not after losing to Cleveland.  You make it seem as though it was after the fact when they lost to Cleveland.  And KD didn't need a lot of convincing obviously. Plus we can go back to Lebron's theatrics and whining from 2/3 years ago to get Draymond suspended being the only reason he got a ring in Cleveland to begin with.  You say I avoided some things you stated in your post, but what about you neglecting where I mentioned that I believe Lebron to be the second best ever? I'll admit I dislike Lebron since the whole Miami bs went down, but I know he's a basketball God.  I also wasn't an MJ fan, but I realize greatness when I see it and  have enjoyed watching both play whenever I could.  Only reason I even pull for the Warriors is that Steph is Dell's son.

18 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

you opened the discussion with "DUR YOU SUCK LEBRON DIK LOL," went on to contribute nothing to the conversation, and now you're (wrongly) calling me "intellectually dishonest" lol

here's a hint: if you lack the will or mental capacity to address a post, don't quote it! if you want to talk about something else, just do it! you want to whine about the so-called hypocrisy of people defending lebron's performance after he had the audacity to go to miami? go find someone who resembles the straw man you've constructed. i don't think i'm uniquely smart and i don't think "everyone is beneath me" or w/e. i mean yeah i definitely think i'm smarter than you individually lol but this isn't necessarily an argument stemming from my intellectual abilities or your (dis?)abilities. i've laid out the reasons why i've reacted to you the way that i have. i've deconstructed what you've attempted to do itt, quoting all posts relevant to me and the conversation that i was attempting to have. please stop filling up my notifications with your impotent flailing.

I explained to you why I came at you like that and you've done nothing but substantiate my reasoning. 

You're completely tone deaf and self absorbed. You continue to complain about me filling up your notifications while quoting me which also sends me notifications. 

It makes sense why you're such a LeBron fan. You both think you have it all figurwd out and get super butthurt when it gets thrown in your face.

18 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

i mean for whatever reason he's a leader in the locker room but yeah you're right he probably just went rogue

what?

it was after they lost game 7 of the nba finals. what a weird thing to lie about when it's, you know, right there.

yeah cause otherwise draymond doesn't deserve his techs? lol foh have you ever watched a non-warriors game in your life? draymond is belligerent with refs and constantly crosses the line with players. he's probably the most protected player in the league when it comes to technicals and shot contests which is weird as hell when he's not even the 3rd best player on his own team.

this is all fine and i still lean jordan in the whole GOAT debate. that doesn't give cover to bad takes though.

Ok, I admit I read that wrong.  I was thinking it was a quote after KD lost to the Warriors when then they blew the series lead.  Your question or insinuation that I don't watch much basketball is absurd.  I have literally watched almost every playoff game for over 20 years, and thousands of other games on top of that.  Been a Hornets/Bobcats season ticket holder since I was a child.  I watch every game I possibly can on top of all the Hornets games.  Sometimes I need to see what a real team is supposed to play like.  Lol. Dunno what you were trying to insinuate in your earlier post as well.  That I'm a racist because I dislike Lebron, and want him to lose or just a hater? I'll admit I'm a Lebron hater freely, but that doesn't mean I cant appreciate what he does on the court.  Of course I know Draymond acts like a lunatic sometimes on the court, and I'm surprised he wasn't ejected in at least 1 of those games when he got the early techs.  It's like he was daring the refs to boot him.  Lol

Cam and Lebron have a lot in common, not just the salty press conferences. Lebron was surrounded with a bunch of scrubs and still made it to the Finals, he never really got any support from his owner in the form of giving him help on the court. 

Cam can say the same thing, he’s been surrounded by very average talent and has been asked to carry this team. 

20 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

Cam and Lebron have a lot in common, not just the salty press conferences. Lebron was surrounded with a bunch of scrubs and still made it to the Finals, he never really got any support from his owner in the form of giving him help on the court. 

Cam can say the same thing, he’s been surrounded by very average talent and has been asked to carry this team. 

I just don’t like how the media ripped cam for his super bowl press conference, but Lebron was acting in a similar manner and not much was said. He even got up and left after game 1. 

He stormed off the court, his publicist blamed his play on a “broken hand”, which LeBron was conveniently showing off at the post game press conference. LeBron Blames is a sore loser and a selfish asshole.

Archived