• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Sunday Practice Thread

bobsfoodbasics

22 minutes ago, Ship said:

Why did Kalil’s career fall apart? What changed after his good rookie year? Have his injuries just snapped him beyond repair? It almost seems like effort, but I find it impossible given his situation playing on a good team, with his brother who is retiring. Idk how do you not care enough in that situation? I just don’t get why he isn’t good.

I think physical is some of it but I have never ever seen  that mean, tenacious ‘ain’t gonna let you get my guy’ attitude

it was a desperate hope and a prayer signing when Rieff was available 

now we are stuck with the guy and committing extra blockers that takes away from plays to keep our QB upright 

At some point, the Panthers are going to need to chew the root, and either trade up in the draft or with another team 

2 minutes ago, Millioso7 said:

Is Matt Kalil tradable?

Truth is, Matt Kalil probably should not be playing football anymore and there’s a good chance he’s going to get Cam Newton hurt if he continues to play this way. Nonetheless, Robert Quinn looked the part of a menacing pass rusher 

https://www.thephinsider.com/2018/8/19/17745198/miami-dolphins-carolina-panthers-2018-preseason-tannehill-drake-quinn

Archived