• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Week 1 picks from around the interwebz

iamhubby1

Sooo...I did me a cursory search to see how the web was picking our game. What I found was a bit...unexpected. So without further ado, here we go.

Expert picks--Carolina 23    Cowboys 4

Coin flip--Carolina 1    Cowboys 0

Computer--Carolina 2    Cowboys 0

I could not find a pick from our friend Conor Orr. But as he picked us to win the SuperB owl. I am quite sure he is in our corner as well.

I really was not expecting this type of action. But man, it is difficult to not get excited when you see your team almost unanimously picked to win. Especially against "Americas Team" lol Sunday afternoon cannot get here fast enough.

Just some Friday afternoon fluff for my Huddle brethren.

3 minutes ago, steven8989 said:

Yeah and we suck when everyone one picks us. I rather be the underdog any day that's when we are at our best.

Naw, that is too passive aggressive for me. I like my football teams to be a big ol' bully. Come in with confidence, and cockiness. Then proceed to spank your opponent. That is how the big boys play. 

2 hours ago, steven8989 said:

Yeah and we suck when everyone one picks us. I rather be the underdog any day that's when we are at our best.

No worries. Chris Simms picked against us, and we always win when he does, so we're good man.

(Btw, there's four pages there of picks, not just the first)

Archived