• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Playoff caliber offense?

Ashor

I'm not really confident in our offense all around and it's mainly our receiving.  Does anyone actually believe this offense is good enough to win the division?  I want to be optimistic but the game last week was not pretty.  BTW announcers said over the last 2 years, the only QBs that Cam has a better rating than is Fitzpatrick and Brock Osweiler.  Is this a fact?

1 minute ago, Rubi said:

Cam has never been the problem

This year it’s health 

So I'm assuming you trust that Funchess is a good fit?  Correct me if I'm wrong but he's our best WR and he should have a breakout year.  With that said, I just don't see Funchess being the first option for any other team in the NFC at this moment.

6 minutes ago, SpeedOFLight said:

We just played the first game of the season. We don’t know how the offense will look in a few weeks so we can’t really say if this is a playoff caliber offense. IMO as long as we have a healthy Cam it is but it’s way too early. Anything can happen or change 

Well with all our starters healthy we are but we’ve lost 3 of 5 offensive linemen our Star Tight end and speed wideout so let’s wait until we are healthier 

40 minutes ago, Ashor said:

I'm not really confident in our offense all around and it's mainly our receiving.  Does anyone actually believe this offense is good enough to win the division?  I want to be optimistic but the game last week was not pretty.  BTW announcers said over the last 2 years, the only QBs that Cam has a better rating than is Fitzpatrick and Brock Osweiler.  Is this a fact?

so whos trolling alt are you?

Biggest worry is the oline. Running game looks alright and I’m sure it’ll get better no worries there. Recievers are kind of a questions mark right now with Samuel and Olsen out, we’re left with an underwhelming Smith and funchess, a promising rookie and CMC. Cam’s accuracy can always use some help and he’s got to learn to throw it away when the online crumbles, which it will. Constantly dumping off to CMC is not going to work all season long.

Too early to worry but by game 4 these issues should be addressed.

Archived