• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Falcons Gameday Thread!

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, JakeDel5674 said:

LOL, na. Just realistic. Not a big deal. There's nothing wrong with being realistic over being a hopeless optimist. 

I get being “realistic,” but realism is also tainted by personal biases/opinions. I don’t think there is anything wrong with thinking the Panthers will lose this game. I actually think they will as well. Just find it weird for a fan to feel “glad” that he, and others, think the team will lose. I’m never “glad” when I feel as though the Panthers are going to lose. That’s all. 

1 minute ago, Bama Panther said:

I get being “realistic,” but realism is also tainted by personal biases/opinions. I don’t think there is anything wrong with thinking the Panthers will lose this game. I actually think they will as well. Just find it weird for a fan to feel “glad” that he, and others, think the team will lose. I’m never “glad” when I feel as though the Panthers are going to lose. That’s all. 

i think its because people that think the Panthers will lose get "shamed" on here for thinking so. 

If we can’t beat a Falcons team that is missing 3 of their top 5 players then what the f*ck are we doing?

Atlanta is still extremely tough and Julio is capable of beating us himself but come the hell on. We have a chance to essentially stick a dagger in the Falcons season, a good team goes into ATL today and wins...

With all of that said I fully expect a let down today. This is the exact type of game we drafted guys like CMC and Moore for but by days end it’ll once again be Cam vs Atl

7 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

If we can’t beat a Falcons team that is missing 3 of their top 5 players then what the f*ck are we doing?

Atlanta is still extremely tough and Julio is capable of beating us himself but come the hell on. We have a chance to essentially stick a dagger in the Falcons season, a good team goes into ATL today and wins...

With all of that said I fully expect a let down today. This is the exact type of game we drafted guys like CMC and Moore for but by days end it’ll once again be Cam vs Atl

CMAC needs to show up and perform today. Like take over the game type performance for once.

And yeah it’d be nice if Moore would do literally anything. Seems to be consumed with taking awkward photos of himself on Instagram, however.

3 minutes ago, mjligon said:

CMAC needs to show up and perform today. Like take over the game type performance for once.

And yeah it’d be nice if Moore would do literally anything. Seems to be consumed with taking awkward photos of himself on Instagram, however.

Yep! Without Deion Jones and Keanu Neal this is the exact type of matchup that he BETTER excel in. 

We drafted guys like him and Moore to get the ball out of Newton’s hand fast so by that logic we should be able to offset our patched together OL and take advantage of their missing parts.

Everyone here has put Norv on some sort of pedastool for I don’t know what reason but after today we’ll see... this isn’t rocket science

25 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

We're out 3 of our top players and several others besides. 

Archived