• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I Blame Everyone on Offense Not Named (Cam, CMC, Wright)

SetfreexX

18 minutes ago, Mage said:

Why do people keep blaming Norv?  He called a great game.  Falcons are a good team, we had a lot of drops which isn't Norv's fault, and quite frankly he gave Cam the best chances to complete passes (hence his high CMP%).

It was a tough game.    Ya'll act like we're supposed to just move the ball at will throughout the game.  Norv was not the problem.  We just gotta get better and healthier at receiver.  

Falcons are a good team and tough to beat at home.  Ish happens

I said 31-27 which was almost spot on. I just didn't expect the run defense to cave. Bradberry didn't great job on Julio but we never win in the dome

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Smith was signed to be a deep threat, but that part of his game hasn't shown up yet.

Well he better figure it out. It looked like a 12 year old offense until the second half. There’s no way you can check down 15 times a game for 6 yards a pop and think you can win in this league.

Not a usual Doom & Gloom guy after week 2. I’m sorry though outside who you listed the whole team was a joke on offense & defense. I know the injuries on the Oline are huge for us right now, but I don’t know how many times I saw defenders just run by the LT untouched or without getting a body on him. Secondary just straight trash. I like Jackson & Bradberry after that nada. Shaq was MIA this game. One thing I will say is Cam looks really good & if we can just get him the help he deserves look out. 

14 minutes ago, Mikey818 said:

Cmc caught 14 of 15 targets Why was anderson in the game in the fourth quarter ????

I didn't understand why they were throwing to him. dude was averaging 13 yards per run at one time.

I know Cj can catch a bit but that's not his strong suite in the clutch man.

I guess they were tryna give CMC a breather.

Archived