• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kudos to O-Line

App Panther

2 hours ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

Yeah they did a better then expected job yesterday, sidenote has it been released on whether Darryl is done for the year or not ?

Nothing official that I've heard, but footballguys.com has a doctor on staff who is saying it's "doubtful" that he returns after the IR stint.  

Ref:  Clark, it looked like they were giving him help on some plays, which is good.  He seemed to be able to force the outside speed rush just far enough behind Cam to give that extra second that a QB needs to finish his progressions and/or step up where the pocket is cleaner.  Tak McKinley got home a few times though, and the Falcons seemed to be able to confuse the left side with stunts.  I'm curious to see how they grade out on PFF this week.

3 hours ago, Cracka McNasty said:

I expected a dumpster fire, but only saw a small trash can aflame. 

Honestly not as bad as I anticipated and could actually improve if given time to gel with one another... hopefully... maybe.

No time for that.

We have Matt and Amini coming back. Honest question...when they do...you think Ron will bench them?

4 hours ago, Cracka McNasty said:

Honestly not as bad as I anticipated and could actually improve if given time to gel with one another... hopefully... maybe.

I posted elsewhere (probably unread):

"And about the OL, I might add that all the fears about Amini getting the nod from RR were unfounded.  He only saw the field for 4 snaps on ST.  The 5 guys that started on the OL (Clark, Van Roten, Kalil, Larsen, and Moton) played EVERY snap -- haven't seen that in ages.  With the success they exhibited (2 sacks allowed, on a heavy passing day for Cam), and a 6.7 rushing average on 18 runs, we should see no changes there."

On 9/17/2018 at 10:53 AM, Cracka McNasty said:

Van Rotten is the MVP of this game, with Turner coming back this OL is going to be top 10!

Archived