• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ex-Panther Fans?

PntherPryd

Will you abandon Panther fandom due to Eric Reid signing?  

149 members have voted

1. 1. Will you abandon Panther fandom due to Eric Reid signing?

Nothing will drag me away from my team even through dismal times like SB losses 2 times and it don't matter. Look at browns fans they love their team through and through no matter what happens. Sure we will get frustrated when they lose any games but the fact remains that we are Panthers fans and we are the best fans this team/organization could ever have  :shades:

3 hours ago, PntherPryd said:

Not looking for political discussion, just curious if any Huddlers will now be selling or burning their jerseys? 

I am over the top about this and glad it happened.  Just curious and monitoring twitter also so if anyone has links on social media of fans leaving because of this I am interested..... in a train wreck kind of way

I don't think any one really gives a poo so long as we win. The issue with his kneeling was that he was protesting on the job while the 49er's were losing. The proposition that the discontent with him was purely about kneeling is likely false. 

Archived