• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rivera talks about Reid on Sirius

PntherPryd

With only 3 other safeties on the roster I think it's a guarantee he is at least active and plays a few snaps. It's likely he plays about 50% of them to be worked in somewhat slowly. I would be a little surprised if he started and played the whole game without an injury occurring though. That's generally not Ron's style.

2 minutes ago, Bartin said:

With only 3 other safeties on the roster I think it's a guarantee he is at least active and plays a few snaps. It's likely he plays about 50% of them to be worked in somewhat slowly. I would be a little surprised if he started and played the whole game without an injury occurring though. That's generally not Ron's style.

Hasnt it already been said he's starting thus week and will be ready to go barring there is no set back

The dude got 60% of the snaps day 1 yesterday

1 minute ago, ncfan said:

Hasnt it already been said he's starting thus week and will be ready to go barring there is no set back

The dude got 60% of the snaps day 1 yesterday

I think Ron's always framed it as "could start" and I expect he does but I expect him to get rotated too.

3 hours ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

If coach speak was a person, it would be Ron Rivera. 

Anyone else remember when he would say every week he was gonna lessen Stewart’s carried to preserve him and it never happened? 

Rivera king of coach speak 

Archived