• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Uniform for Sunday ... White On Black

GRWatcher

1 hour ago, Black&Blue said:

The people calling this "the best combo" and saying "you don't understand fashion" are the same exact people who think a crucifix in a jar of urine is "art".  With that being said, the NFL pretty much dictates that every team has to have one butt ugly uniform option.  Ours could be a lot worse.

Can i get some of that los pollos locos chicken?

and i know someone who can finish the underground meth lab

13 hours ago, Black&Blue said:

The people calling this "the best combo" and saying "you don't understand fashion" are the same exact people who think a crucifix in a jar of urine is "art".  With that being said, the NFL pretty much dictates that every team has to have one butt ugly uniform option.  Ours could be a lot worse.

Lmao you sir make 0 sense nobody knows what the hell you are talking about

This combo is great saints and ravens have been wearing it for years and their fans love it so why are the MAGA’s of our fan base complaining. 

The best combos we’ve never worn in regular season go as follows (no particular order) 

white jersey black pants 

white jersey blue pants 

white jersey white pants (worn once) 

white jersey silver pants

blue jersey black pants 

blue jersey silver pants 

black jersey white pants (only with blue socks) 

some of the combos also are contingent on socks and shoes worn or else we will look like a college school trying too hard 

many other combo wouldn’t look right unless we had a alteration to our current jersey and pants 

and I’m also interested in what a silver jersey would look like and a black helmet 

Archived