• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rivera "It's a 4 quarter game"

Damn, amidst all the other bs this game, how could I forget this? He is an awful coach. I haven’t said it on here yet, but he truly is terrible. Not going for it on 4th and 1 was another bonehead move. He just stared on the sideline. Last week, he wanted to sneak it if cmc didn’t covert that 3rd and 1 for ganos game winner, with no TOs and less than 20 in the clock. He has no game mgt awareness. He needs to step in and call plays for coach Washington, but he won’t. We should have hired outside the org for a dc but RR said, nope. I could go on with how bad he is, but my hands will cramp from typing so long. 

Ron didn't think about going for it on 4th down cause he has no feel for the game despite being the HC for 8 seasons, we had this mofo for going on a decade. I don' t get how Tepper isn't looking like really? We need an offensive HC, who can then hire the best DC out there

RR's worse problem among many problems is his bend but don't break defense.....the defense never gets off the field and the other teams have figured it out.  We only had the ball 3 times in the 2nd half which puts pressure on the offense to score everytime and eliminates the running game when behind.

Archived