• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Eagles Gameday Thread!

Jeremy Igo

Here we go boys and girls. 

It is gut check time. 

Will the Carolina Panthers rise to the occasion and make us proud while cementing their contender status? 

Or will we see yet another incomplete game, poor coaching decisions, and an under preparedness that we have witnessed already too much this season?

One thing is certain, either way there will be plenty to discuss. 

Please don't embarrass us. In fact, how about shocking us with a dub today. Is that too much to ask?

Usually this would be the type of game Rivera would have this team pumped for a win. Because he poo his pants on game planning the week before going into an "easy" win. But, I just thought about it Friday and I do not believe this team is good enough to overcome Rivera and his disparities as a Head Coach. Eagles win 27-20. Tepper, hire an young, offensive minded, head coach for this NFL that won't allow Defense to be played! 

12 minutes ago, Captain Morgan said:

I like us today...got a feeling we'll go like we did against the Pats last year.  We may play down to last year's Bears and this year's Giants, but we aren't scared of anyone.  

Eagles have a better defense than the Pats last year. 

It's early, but it does feel like the season is on the line here.  Like Jeremy said we're either showing we're a contender, or we're showing that mediocrity is our ceiling.

Also, we HAVE to start winning on the road again. Dropped 4 or 5 road games in a row it seems like going back to last year. Philly seems like a nice place to start reversing that trend. 

Archived