• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

FitzTragic making an appearance this Sunday

Saca312

1 minute ago, bull123 said:

I’m worried about fitz...those Tampa wr are fast and he was in synch with then when he was playing...almost won yesterday 

They will make plays, but Fitz is a turnover machine.  3.5 INT% this year, 4 picks between Steelers and Bears game prior to his benching.  I’m not worried, not any more than usual anyway.

9 minutes ago, Mage said:

They will make plays, but Fitz is a turnover machine.  3.5 INT% this year, 4 picks between Steelers and Bears game prior to his benching.  I’m not worried, not any more than usual anyway.

You think Fitz is a "turnover machine?" Read this:

"Jameis Winston has played 48 games in his NFL career. He’s thrown 50 interceptions and fumbled 21 times. 48 games... 71 turnovers. He is what he is and if you expect it to change at this point.. that’s on you."

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2803229-jameis-winston-is-a-major-bust-and-the-bucs-must-move-on-from-2015-no-1-pick

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The other intangible to look at, especially in yesterday's game, was the body language and attitude of the Bucs when Fitz entered the game. The Bucs had given up and were soundly beaten until Fitz entered the game. And it still went down to a last second FG.

Not saying the Bucs will win this game, but I certainly, under any circumstance, won't underestimate them.

I'm hoping the team doesn't get high on themselves from the Eagles and Ravens games and sleepwalk into the Bucs game on Sunday.

We have a tendency to play up to the competition and down to it as well. The guys have to take this game seriously Bucs can score in a damn hurry when Fitz is airing out bombs to Jackson and Evans downfield. 

5 hours ago, Mage said:

Honestly both QB's are turnover machines. I think Winston might be the better of the two if only because of his scramble ability. 

Archived