• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cut Gano Thread

Carolina Cajun

What cracks me up is the NFL team in Washington that has largely been a laughing stock of the league for years have to be cackling loudly right now. They sent Gano packing long before he could inflict more damage, and never looked back. Yet some in this fanbase and on this staff are still hellbent on making excuses for him. This franchise just can't shake the lingering stench of mediocrity.

10 minutes ago, TheRed said:

What cracks me up is the NFL team in Washington that has largely been a laughing stock of the league for years have to be cackling loudly right now. They sent Gano packing long before he could inflict more damage, and never looked back. Yet some in this fanbase and on this staff are still hellbent on making excuses for him. This franchise just can't shake the lingering stench of mediocrity.

As our win count stagnates from November through January, fewer people on here will cape for that bitch-ass POS

41 minutes ago, Oleg said:

Some fan you are . You should be supporting him , instead of bringing him down . You think he wanted to miss that field goal or that will help him improve for the future ? No . How about you try being a fan and supporting your team when they're down . You must have hopped on the band wagon in 2015 

Oh brother...:eyeroll:

6 minutes ago, jtm said:

He has the yips and a lot of kickers go thru this. He’ll recover or he wont be in the league for long. 

I'm not exaggerating when I say this has been who he is throughout his entire career. He's right there with Olindo fugging Mare in career FG accuracy.

Archived