• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

To all whiners.....

CardiacCat

9 minutes ago, rayzor said:

I remember arguing with fox defenders who went on talking about how you don't just fire the best and winningest coach you ever had just a few years after he took you to the Superbowl. 

At some point you just realize that this guy can only take the team so far and it's time to cut bait and run.

We reached that point with fox in 2007 imo, and we have firmly reached that point with Ron.

You have to understand the arc of a coach's career.

Might write a thread about that.

10 hours ago, trueblade said:

Likely? If we get the FG, Seattle needs a field goal to tie. As it was, they needed a field goal to win (which they got). It's the same situation so the only thing we can say was likely was overtime. 

Anyone that thought out Dbs weren’t giving up a huge play or a PI on Seattle’s last Drive is delusional.

We have 2 run support safety’s. Who cant cover.

There’s a reason our dbs get beat deep they are slow.  And have no situational awareness. And Adams, captain ,elder & bradberry are a liability every pass play.  When Jackson got hurt we were toast. At least he’d taken one side of the field away. Our only playmaker on the backside is a rookie.

Ron’s putting no value In the safety position is another of his many downfalls 

Reid is serviceable in run support. We need a ball hawking safety to cover up our lack of Quality dbs 

9 hours ago, Kevin Greene said:

Wat8.jpg?1315930535

Yea these are the same idiots who would still have us with John Fox just waiting on him to do something.

You know damn well none of these people run businesses or have any sort of job position of any merit at all with this line of hilariously incompetent thinking.

But there is a reason my food orders get wrong about 50% of the time, these people do actually work SOMEWHERE unfortunately.

1 hour ago, LegioX said:

Lol at people who think we can beat the Saints. If we do beat them and thats a big IF, it will be against their scrubs since they are sitting their 1st string waiting on playoffs.

As long as the Rams keep pace with them record-wise, that's not very likely.

10 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Said it here before: There's a difference between cheering for a win and expecting one.

Could the team go on a miraculous undefeated run that culminates in us winning the Super Bowl via blowout? Sure, that could happen.

But you're delusional if you think that's likely.

Cheering for the team is great and I'm pretty sure the vast majority of us will do it right up to the bitter end.

That said, there's no virtue in denying reality.

Did I say that I think that it is "likely"........  I do not believe so.  I do believe that the team is capable of doing so.  Like others, I also question decisions being made by the coaches, but I also know that we were very, very close to winning the last two games.  We are not as bad as the majority of folks on this forum think we are.  

24 minutes ago, CardiacCat said:

Did I say that I think that it is "likely"........  I do not believe so.  I do believe that the team is capable of doing so.  Like others, I also question decisions being made by the coaches, but I also know that we were very, very close to winning the last two games.  We are not as bad as the majority of folks on this forum think we are.  

Maybe if you compare us to the Lions and the Seahawks.

Compare us to the Steelers, Chiefs, Rams and Saints and we look downright awful.

Archived