• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Team Spokesman Says There Will Be No Comment From David Tepper Regarding Ron's Job Security

bobsfoodbasics

22 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

Mike McCarthy just got fired .. Might be open season for this firings to get started. 

Hue Jackson beat him to it, but that was pretty early. This time of the year it does become more likely.

I still don't think it happens before the end of the season though.

Welp that's pretty much the writing on the wall. Usually if a report like this comes out, the owner will say we are not firing our HC. The fact Tepper didn't say anything is pretty telling.

Time to start the HC search and GM.

I don't know about HC, but I would like to hire Louis Ridick of ESPN. This guy knows football. He has an eye for talent and knows his x's and o's. Also helps he is on a major platform to talk football.

7 minutes ago, rhyslloyd said:

He’s a born loser who single handedly wasted and now ruined the greatest on-field asset this organization ever had. That’s unforgivable. He should have been gone years ago. No courtesy. No pleasantries. No discussion. Fired.  Don’t ever come back around here. 

What a post--you s/b banned for this.

7 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Tepper keeps a set of brass testicles on his office desk.  I don't think he gives af about kind gestures lol.

Brass testicles has no correlation to trying to publicly humiliate someone.

Someone who has made as much money investing long-term as Tepper would not be impetuous enough to disgrace a coach just to appease a certain element of the fanbase.

Archived