• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Team Spokesman Says There Will Be No Comment From David Tepper Regarding Ron's Job Security

bobsfoodbasics

2 minutes ago, joemac said:

My body is ready. We need a young offensive mind in here. We’re not a defensive team. We need to stop trying to act like one.  Although after today we might not be an offensive team either.

What I saw today was most def an offensive team 

Doing it publicly might satisfy all us bloodthirsty fans who are looking for a reason our season is lost, but doing it privately face to face is the classy, professional way to do it. And I hope that’s how it’s handled here. Ron’s a great guy, it just isn’t working out here anymore and I too wish him the best of luck and much success (as long as it’s not against the panthers).

Just now, Saha said:

Doing it publicly might satisfy all us bloodthirsty fans who are looking for a reason our season is lost, but doing it privately face to face is the classy, professional way to do it. And I hope that’s how it’s handled here. Ron’s a great guy, it just isn’t working out here anymore and I too wish him the best of luck and much success (as long as it’s not against the panthers).

Tepper keeps a set of brass testicles on his office desk.  I don't think he gives af about kind gestures lol.

He’s a born loser who single handedly wasted and now ruined the greatest on-field asset this organization has ever had. That’s unforgivable. He should have been gone years ago. No courtesy. No pleasantries. No discussion. Fired.  Don’t ever come back around here. 

The league is changing. You either change with it or are set back for a decade. It would be like in response to the Warriors your NBA team drafted a bunch of slow big men who can't shoot because you think this is the early 2000's. Ron is unfortunately stuck in that way and his clock management when he was mic'd up in the Giants game is proof that he can't compete.

8 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

You can take this two ways(that’s what he said)... 

Dave is ok with Ron staying thru the end of the season

Dave isn’t going to hold a presser and announce hes firing Ron... will be done in private 

I take it as no comment means no support for ron and that means ron is a dead man walking.

Archived