• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ok, I'll Ask It; Does Cam Start Sunday?

!stUp

If he plays then Tepper also deserves the blame. You’re the dog damn owner for god sakes, to hell with not wanting to meddle. You go to Rivera and give him an ultimatum. Either bench cam and I will let you finish the season with dignity or else I fire you now and have the interim sit him

12 minutes ago, HornetsSting said:

In Cam’s current state, we practically have Tim T3bow as QB

true. 

but The Golden Calf of Bristol can give a team willing to play ball control better odds than a crap passer behind a bad OL. 

at this point, Ron probably is thinking about the consequences of losing out and what 1 win might mean.  And Cam will play.  Will take a lot to get him to sit.  Probably Tepper just saying it has to be that. 

Lots of press about this and most talking heads are saying sit him. Voth had an article saying he should sit. I suspect that he will be active but will not start on Sunday. Cam should have sat the past 3 games and last night it was embarrassing. If Cam starts Sunday then whoever made that decision should be fired right after the game 

Rivera may say Cam gives us the best chance to win but not from what I saw. When we got the ball back with 1:40 I had no delusions he could pull it off. Neither did the 60,000 other fans there. It actually reminded me of 2010 with Clausen where we knew if we got behind and had to air it out to catch up we we're done. He didn't even attempt a pass over 20 yards all night.

Archived