• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anybody notice the Rams Cards game?

Sasquatch

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I said elsewhere I'd like to make a list titled "Things Ron Rivera figured out too late".

It'd probably be pretty depressing to read, though.

Number one on that list cost us a Lombardi. 

Not giving remmers help after Vic Beasley laid the blueprint for how to beat him. 

The problem here is that whenever you sub in CJ Anderson, it's pretty obvious we're going to run, whereas with CMC they have to work on the run and the pass. You can have a two HB set, but again that robs you of a receiving target. CJ is a good player, but a bad fit for our system.

1 hour ago, TN05 said:

The problem here is that whenever you sub in CJ Anderson, it's pretty obvious we're going to run, whereas with CMC they have to work on the run and the pass. You can have a two HB set, but again that robs you of a receiving target. CJ is a good player, but a bad fit for our system.

i'm of the belief that the panthers' system sucks.

3 hours ago, raz said:

nah, cj can punish a defense after cmc has worn them out.  cmc can't make em get tired of tackling. cj can.  he was doing great  here.  rr dissed him bad a few times.  didn't let him punch it in after taking it down.  bs stuff.  

Noticed this early. Can’t remember what game it was might have been the bengals? But CJ took it all the way to the 3 or 4 yard line and the very next play they took him out. Like what? Reward this guy with the TD for marching us all the way to the goal line 

Archived