• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bold prediction cam edition ******!!!!!!!!

juliosantos

42 minutes ago, coralreefer_1 said:

Do it in Dm where we can discuss it. 

That is how adults communicate. I get it though. So many simps around here trying to collect pie as if it is clout that somehow betters their real life. That is sad. 

Technically it's a millennial and later thing to go down in the DM.

17 hours ago, uncfan888 said:

I think it's ridiculous, to be honest. Who cares enough about an internet forum to DM people they disagree with. Apparently paranoid reefer guy

apparently you care enough to talk about it here...but wont talk to me. So lets take your logic. Stop talking ABOUT me if you cant be man enoughto talk TO me. 

Lets be honest...which is more shameful; To argue with a stupid fool like myself in DM, or to argue with a stupid fool like myself in public? I dont expect you can understand so let me make it a bit more clear. You look like a much larger fool by continuing to reply/tag/argue with me here in public, than you do by talking to me 1-1. 

Its honestly a bit sad. You are trying so hard to act like you don't care about me, while the whole reason my name rolls off your posts is because you just were flabbergasted someone called you out for personal insults weeks. You sir have cared about me ever since i made that one-off reply. Do i need to share screenshots of that thread...and display a timeline of my single reply to you....and then all these weeks later you being all up in every post i made? Please dont make me do it!

I dont know how many times I have to ask. If you wanna talk to me...DM. Every time you reply and bring me up...you are trolling.  Stop being a troll. there are 2 choices.  1. Talko to me in DM.  2. Continue to look like you do now with my name dripping off your lips

6 hours ago, juliosantos said:

Bold prediction: If Cam Newton is not signed to an extension in the offseason prior to the start of 2019 play he’ll walk, as an unrestricted free agent, at the conclusion of his contract at the end of the 2020 season, regardless of how well he plays. 

I’ve been seeing a lot of fans comparing Andrew Lucks sitting of the 2017 season, how he played this year and how we should do the same thing with Cam. 

If you think that’s the right approach, you need to understand how these situations are TOTALLY different. 

Andrew Luck had been signed to an extension for 6 years in June of 2016. That contract only had $47 million in guarantees compared against a full value of $140 million. Andrew Luck is a far more mechanically sound QB than Cam ever was or will be. He admitted he’d played in 2015 and that his shoulder wasn’t what it should have been. One could look at that situation that Luck lied to get paid. Fortunately for the Colts it worked out for them. I don’t think we get so lucky. 

There is a reality that 2019 is a serious year for him with us. He would represent $6.5 million in dead cap space if he were to be cut after June 1 and $2.5 million in dead cap space in 2020. Making that move frees up $16.7 and $19.1 respectively in net salary cap space made available. 

Our team’s ownership would have to come to the conclusion at some point in the not too distant future that Cam Newton is going to heal AND that his shoulder is sound enough to offer an extension of 4-5 years thereby making it worthwhile for Cam to sign said offer. 

2019 and Cam Newton are on a collision course.

MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH fugIN SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOURCES

4 hours ago, steven8989 said:

Yeah well maybe you should just leave with him. He differently deserves all the crap he is getting. He comes on here and says Rivera is fired and then tried to say oh he meant it was just a rumor. So if you don't like it don't come read the threads.

Oh shoot, sorry. I didn't realize you believed everything you read on the internet then get triggered like a snowflake when its not true :tongue:

6 hours ago, steven8989 said:

Yeah well maybe you should just leave with him. He differently deserves all the crap he is getting. He comes on here and says Rivera is fired and then tried to say oh he meant it was just a rumor. So if you don't like it don't come read the threads.

Sorry can’t delete but I didn’t mean to quote this

9 hours ago, juliosantos said:

Bold prediction: If Cam Newton is not signed to an extension in the offseason prior to the start of 2019 play he’ll walk, as an unrestricted free agent, at the conclusion of his contract at the end of the 2020 season, regardless of how well he plays. 

I’ve been seeing a lot of fans comparing Andrew Lucks sitting of the 2017 season, how he played this year and how we should do the same thing with Cam. 

If you think that’s the right approach, you need to understand how these situations are TOTALLY different. 

Andrew Luck had been signed to an extension for 6 years in June of 2016. That contract only had $47 million in guarantees compared against a full value of $140 million. Andrew Luck is a far more mechanically sound QB than Cam ever was or will be. He admitted he’d played in 2015 and that his shoulder wasn’t what it should have been. One could look at that situation that Luck lied to get paid. Fortunately for the Colts it worked out for them. I don’t think we get so lucky. 

There is a reality that 2019 is a serious year for him with us. He would represent $6.5 million in dead cap space if he were to be cut after June 1 and $2.5 million in dead cap space in 2020. Making that move frees up $16.7 and $19.1 respectively in net salary cap space made available. 

Our team’s ownership would have to come to the conclusion at some point in the not too distant future that Cam Newton is going to heal AND that his shoulder is sound enough to offer an extension of 4-5 years thereby making it worthwhile for Cam to sign said offer. 

2019 and Cam Newton are on a collision course.

lol...his best bet is finish here

6 hours ago, CanadianCat said:

I know you guys enjoy blasting @juliosantos and he has earned some of it but I can appreciate that when he posts he actually puts reason into his posts. A lot of threads that are started are reactionary with no content. 

I get this is the internet and there is this pile on mentality but I would say that the people blasting him are becoming more annoying than what he has done to earn it. 

142766A6-D9D7-46AA-B256-B2CAFBB10F58.jpeg

8 hours ago, coralreefer_1 said:

lol you so wrong. Tap your mod friends that let you get away with spamming all those memes and check the IP addresses's~

The only thing we have in common is we are both adept and getting regulars here to show their intolerance and childishness by expressing thoughts that are not popular.

Not me 

Archived