• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Luke, CMC make all-pro

MVPccaffrey

1 hour ago, Hammerin'Cam1 said:

This is believed to be true by 99% of the Huddle and it's disappointing really because it's fuging wrong

So he just couldnt throw the ball past 20 yards, and sat out the last 2 games because he felt like it?

8 hours ago, Hammerin'Cam1 said:

If we swapped out McCaffrey for Hill this season only an idiot that thinks Cam's shoulder had something to do with our skid would think we wouldn't have been better.

I am going to be pooing every single post I see you make....you are by far one of the worst posters I have seen on this board.

10 hours ago, Hammerin'Cam1 said:

Not as a RB though (Elliott was the second team All-Pro RB) but as the "Flex" position ...

Tyreek Hill was first team All-Pro at the "Flex" position ... It's obvious Hill did way more for KC than McCaffrey did for the Panthers. I know we definitely wouldn't be talking about Cam's shoulder or lack of deep throws if we had Hill. Don't say "..but we had Samuel and Moore!.." Don't compare those two players to a seasoned vet who is a proven game breaker like Hill.

The AP All-Pro team is selected by a national panel of fifty media members, so it makes sense McCaffrey made it with the hard on the media has for him. 

Also the media is a complete joke, they literally don't know anything, everything they do is simply based on generating clicks not providing cold, hard, truth. Andrew Luck is brought up in every Cam shoulder article but there are no parallels between Cam and Luck regarding the shoulder.

You meant to say CMC did way more for his team than Hill not even close. I bet KC would take CMC for Hill in a heartbeat.

20 hours ago, Hammerin'Cam1 said:

Not as a RB though (Elliott was the second team All-Pro RB) but as the "Flex" position ...

Tyreek Hill was first team All-Pro at the "Flex" position ... It's obvious Hill did way more for KC than McCaffrey did for the Panthers. I know we definitely wouldn't be talking about Cam's shoulder or lack of deep throws if we had Hill. Don't say "..but we had Samuel and Moore!.." Don't compare those two players to a seasoned vet who is a proven game breaker like Hill.

The AP All-Pro team is selected by a national panel of fifty media members, so it makes sense McCaffrey made it with the hard on the media has for him. 

Also the media is a complete joke, they literally don't know anything, everything they do is simply based on generating clicks not providing cold, hard, truth. Andrew Luck is brought up in every Cam shoulder article but there are no parallels between Cam and Luck regarding the shoulder.

You are coming across as a major clown in this thread. Tyreek Hill could not hold McCaffrey's jock strap. Christian has been a better football player at every level (better in HS, better in college, NFL scouts thought more highly of him and he was drafted much higher, better in the NFL so far).

Also, as a Panthers fan why and the hell would you down vote a post simply recognizing 2 Panther players receiving all-pro accolades? I'm pretty sure I know why..

Archived