• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hate to say this but...

KillaCamNewton

After watching the Rams and seeing what they have on the DLine and in the secondary, would Thomas Davis not be a hell of a fit for that team? Not just for him but for them too. Gonna hate seeing him in a different jersey because i feel like hes the true leader of the team, but man i cant think of a better chance for him to not just perform at a high level but also get another crack at a Super Bowl

1 minute ago, Daddy_Uncle said:

Seriously doubt he goes to one of our biggest rivals. He wouldn't do that to us

He's saying all the right things to the fans, but I'm sure he'd love to go to his home team and stick it to his old employer who in essence told him he was no longer needed. Who wouldn't?

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

He's saying all the right things to the fans, but I'm sure he'd love to go to his home team and stick it to his old employer who in essence told him he was no longer needed. Who wouldn't?

And no one should blame him if he does. If it was up to him he’d still be here

I’d be fine with that, nothing against the Rams. As long as it’s not Pats or division rivals I’m fine. Guess I’d prefer not Seahawks too. But any other team and I’m not pissed, but still wish we’d never see him in another team’s jersey.

11 minutes ago, Daddy_Uncle said:

Seriously doubt he goes to one of our biggest rivals. He wouldn't do that to us

Sure he would.

That said, I doubt he gets any offers of consequence....not sure his wife will let him play for the veteran minimum.  Better than even odds he doesn't play again.

Archived