• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is Paradis better than R Kalil?

therealmjl

48 minutes ago, CPsinceDay1 said:

Should we be concern Paradis and Cam havent spoken to each other yet? 

Not really.  At this point, other than saying hello, what are they going to talk about constructively?

How’s the shoulder coming?  How’s the leg?  Is Elway as big of an arse as he sounded the other day?  Was Shula as much of a putz as he looked back in the Super Bowl?  Is there anything you can do to give me more than a half a second when I drop back to throw?  Do you like running for your life back there, or was the OL just that inept?  Do you think I will look better in black than I did in orange?

Most of what they need to do can only be accomplished by reps and getting used to each other.  Hopefully their respective recoveries do not limit that time.

It shouldn't bother me as much as it does, ha...but man, Ryan Kalil was a member of the Carolina Panthers for 12 seasons and quite a few people still can't spell his last name correctly.  That extra "h" people like to throw in there gets me every time, lol, just one of those things I guess

On 3/17/2019 at 10:37 AM, panthers55 said:

I hope he is all pro this year, but I will wait to see until the season starts. I thought Poe was going to be better than Star. At least Washington is back working with the line 

Poe was not the disaster many here keep suggesting at least.

4 minutes ago, Peppers90 NC said:

This season will tell the tale. Honestly the whole line regressed under Hoke. Let's see what Washington can do with the line where that is what he is focused on this year rather than handing it off.

1 hour ago, dpm0409 said:

It shouldn't bother me as much as it does, ha...but man, Ryan Kalil was a member of the Carolina Panthers for 12 seasons and quite a few people still can't spell his last name correctly.  That extra "h" people like to throw in there gets me every time, lol, just one of those things I guess

It’s autocorrect adding the “h”. Most people know how to spell his name. 

2 hours ago, TheRumGone said:

It’s autocorrect adding the “h”. Most people know how to spell his name. 

Like I said, shouldn't bother me as much as it does, but multiple people in this relatively short 2 page thread did it.

4 hours ago, Peppers90 NC said:

True.  He just wasn't as good as Star.  And Star was always the underrated guy on the line.  Short got the hype because of sack numbers.  I have always viewed Star as the better DT between him and short.  Just had a different job. 

Archived