• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tickets Going Digital

Kyle82

Haven’t seen this discussed yet and just wondering what everyone’s reaction is to this.   Last season we had the option to use our paper tickets or go to our PSL Account and download the bar code to our phones for entry into the stadium.  This year it doesn’t look like we are given that option. The Panthers are even offering tutorial classes on this next week. 

DC4C29B3-C7FF-4B6A-A5AB-C8309D637765.png

I guess it's for security reasons and maybe to cut down on counterfeit tickets, but it is possible to have problems acquiring them involving a smartphone. Phones do crash, I had one do it a few years ago and had to replace it. One instance last year where I had digital tickets, my phone app temporarily lost them. I was pretty concerned for awhile. They did reappear, thankfully.

46 minutes ago, Trev_GFC said:

Eticketing is good and convenient, and you can always just print it out if you’re worried about your phone dying by the time you get to the turnstile.

They wont accept printed tickets. That's the difference  if you have issues you go to the stadium ticket office.

20 hours ago, raleigh-panther said:

There was something just so great about getting that ticket package in the mail...it was like Christmas Day plus having a souvenir.  Oh well.   The parking passes are still mailed

I know, I'm going to miss that.

Archived