• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

OnePantherPlace: BUF/CAR Day 1 Recap

ellis

Tell Ross that this was a great post.  Enjoyed reading it...

At this point, I think we should stick Greg Little and let him take his lumps and put Darryl at Left Guard...Little will not be facing Brian Burns every week so I think we can help him out in pass coverage.  Would you say that Little has progressed while in Spartanburg?

Well, that’s it. Sweated my balls off, collected some amazing multimedia, already developed analysis for our story later, now...swimming in a sea of Buffalo Bills fans, on three hours of sleep, in a sauna.

This was a great camp to cover guys. I appreciate all of your support and kindness as far as helping me out with promoting it spreading the word. We are literally squeezing every ounce of energy we have out of this thing each day. It was an experiment to begin with, and it looks like we might be able to continue. 

What am I saying? Of course this will continue. Wait till you see who’s on the podcast coming up soon. Going to blow your freaking mind. 

No, not Jeremy Bridges.We’ll see save that big fish for Super Bowl week. 

11 minutes ago, CarolinaCat89 said:

Why isnt anyone talking about Elliot?? Surprise of camp? I never see his name mentioned anywhere, by anyone. 

But yet, this guy is going to be starting at nickel?

There's been a good amount on him. Honestly the only reason I know of him are the articles recently written on him impressing along with OPP mentions

Nice write-up, not quite up to the standards of Adam Schein but it’s still good... JK

havent heard much about Little, kind of figured Williams would struggle at LT, he just doesn’t fit.

Said a while ago that Elliott would start at the nickel, a serious upgrade over last year.

Nice to read something where we weren’t just getting a fluff piece about how the Panthers are dominating the Bills

28 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

Nice write-up, not quite up to the standards of Adam Schein but it’s still good... JK

havent heard much about Little, kind of figured Williams would struggle at LT, he just doesn’t fit.

Said a while ago that Elliott would start at the nickel, a serious upgrade over last year.

Nice to read something where we weren’t just getting a fluff piece about how the Panthers are dominating the Bills

I appreciate every word of that. Especially the Adam Schien bit.

5 hours ago, DeAngelo Beason said:

Agreed.  No offense to Cam, but if we'd benched him when the shoulder started to fail, we probably would have made the playoffs.  Granted we would have lost early, but Cam's injury led to him being a liability.  We didn't bench him because we had no faith in the backups.  Getting a solid QB in the draft was necessary given Cam's injury history.  You just can't roll the dice on a guy like Kyle Allen, even if he's had flashes.

Cam only got benched because the owner went downstairs and told the staff to bench him. If it were left up to Rivera, Cam would have played the entire season.

All of that was on tape in "All or Nothing."

1 hour ago, Ivan The Awesome said:

The write up was great until he took a stab at bills fans and why they're fans. Buffalo has been around for years..

First off, appreciate your kind words.  What I think he was going for is: “God bless y’all for sticking with your team while enduring 20 years of irrelevance.”

Context is weird and words are weird. Appreciate you giving me your thoughts on it. 

45 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

The reason you’re not getting a fluff piece from us about Panthers dominating the Bills? That’s simple, the Bills are winning most matchups. 

I parked my fanboy hat long time ago. 

1 hour ago, CarolinaCat89 said:

Why isnt anyone talking about Elliot?? Surprise of camp? I never see his name mentioned anywhere, by anyone. 

But yet, this guy is going to be starting at nickel?

38 caught my eye about 10 days ago. He was matching up against Moore when they put inside. He made a great PBU on the sideline, then jumped a route from Newton. Plus, he picked Newton off last year. 

I’ll go find some of our stuff we did on him from last week. He’s great in terms of jam on the line and quick as hell with those slot receivers to keep up with. 

Archived