• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brian Burns, Jordan Scarlett, Terry Godwin

KaseKlosed

These are the best picks of our entire draft.

Jordan Scarlett is already showing Kamara like abilities with those Bills bouncing off of him like bad checks. 

This guy is a dog! He pushed a dragged the pile for extra yards. 

Jordan Scarlett bandwagon is here and I'm the captain.

Can't wait for Scarlett to be named the number RB1b back by the coaching staff. 

This dude had 4.4 yards per and 14 yard catch. So much power and finesse.

Mini beastmode is here! 

I like Burns, Scarlett, and Terry, but anyone willing to write off Little or Grier yet is misguided

If a good LT was easy to find, the league wouldn't have a dearth of them.

Same thing with starter quality QBs

Simply not fair to compare the 2 positions with arguably the longest development time with other positions 

31 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Some positives from last night 

- Jermaine Carter - 7 tackles 

- Jordan Kunaszyk - 7 tackles

- Rashaan Gaulden - 4 tackles, 1 for loss 

- Efe Obada - 4 tackles, 1 for loss

So I would not call Carters 7 tackles a positive.  He was exposed the whole first half in coverage.  I can give a pass to smith in coverage bc he is 240 lbs.   but Carter is 225 lbs.   what he is supposed to do is be good in coverage.  He was victimized last night.  Now maybe he isn’t up to speed from his knee injury in the spring.  But overall the tape doesn’t lie.  

Confused by him last night.  

14 hours ago, KaseKlosed said:

These are the best picks of our entire draft.

Jordan Scarlett is already showing Kamara like abilities with those Bills bouncing off of him like bad checks. 

This guy is a dog! He pushed a dragged the pile for extra yards. 

Jordan Scarlett bandwagon is here and I'm the captain.

Can't wait for Scarlett to be named the number RB1b back by the coaching staff. 

This dude had 4.4 yards per and 14 yard catch. So much power and finesse.

Mini beastmode is here! 

I have been intrigued by him since we drafted him.  At first take I was like wtf?   But after I watched his tape,  I like how he runs.   One of his first runs of the night reminded me of his run against Tennessee.  Bouncing and dragging people towards the first down marker.  Love how hard he runs.  

This is why I jumped on David Newtons comment that he was loosing ground to Holyfield when Scarlett was hurt.  It was clear last night who has the better upside.  Holyfield is a nice story and I like the kid.  But he is a plodder.  He doesn’t come close to the matchup issue that Scarlett provides.  

I have been saying it for a while.  Scarlett will be the #2 on this team to spell CMC.  

38 minutes ago, Black&BlueBubba said:

So I would not call Carters 7 tackles a positive.  He was exposed the whole first half in coverage.  I can give a pass to smith in coverage bc he is 240 lbs.   but Carter is 225 lbs.   what he is supposed to do is be good in coverage.  He was victimized last night.  Now maybe he isn’t up to speed from his knee injury in the spring.  But overall the tape doesn’t lie.  

Confused by him last night.  

Debbie Downer 

Everyone that reported from training camp talked about Scarlett being a lock for the roster as if it was assumed already at this point. I don’t think there’s any doubt he’ll be on the 53. The question is if the coaches are smart enough to give him a jersey on game days. 

Defended the Scarlett pick before, like it more now. You don't lead the SEC in YPC in the 4th quarter by accident. Yeah he had a really checked off field past at Florida, but he produced like a sledgehammer.

The shocking thing is the passing game development. Florida didn't feature him on passing plays but he has shown a great willingness to block and better hands than expected. As a runner he was ready to contribute if given the chance.

Thought he was clearly #2 as the pounder day he was drafted. Question now is what to do with CAP.

16 hours ago, Seltzer said:

I like Burns, Scarlett, and Terry, but anyone willing to write off Little or Grier yet is misguided

If a good LT was easy to find, the league wouldn't have a dearth of them.

Same thing with starter quality QBs

Simply not fair to compare the 2 positions with arguably the longest development time with other positions 

G Gilbert started for the browns today and currently has 2  thorwing Tds, its not the players it the panthers 

Archived