• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Scarlett Feva Breakdown

KaseKlosed

Watching him reminds me a little of Leveon Bell early on. Stop, evaluate, take off. He's obviously not as clean a runner but it's also preseason we're talking about. If he can develop his catching ability and get those hands like glue, he could really progress into a 2RB. Would love to see him in some dual RB sets with CMC. That could really cause some problems for opposing Ds. 

1 hour ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

Watching him reminds me a little of Leveon Bell early on. Stop, evaluate, take off. He's obviously not as clean a runner but it's also preseason we're talking about. If he can develop his catching ability and get those hands like glue, he could really progress into a 2RB. Would love to see him in some dual RB sets with CMC. That could really cause some problems for opposing Ds. 

While he did look like Bell on that one run from the other night I have not seen a ton of that style from him.  His is a one cut powerful kind of kid.  

Just heard he is going to get some rest 1st  team reps on Thursday.  Man I hope he shows out.  

9 minutes ago, Chief Keek said:

So will they finally move on from CAP experiment?

It would be a shame if we keep CAP over two RBs that have clearly outplayed CAP, so far.

What I like the us he doesn't do alot of pitter-patter steps. He finds his best gap and pushes forward. I'd rather be 2nd and 8 than 2nd and 12.

I hope we keep Scarlett and Holyfield as backups. 

1 hour ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

It would be a shame if we keep CAP over two RBs that have clearly outplayed CAP, so far.

What I like the us he doesn't do alot of pitter-patter steps. He finds his best gap and pushes forward. I'd rather be 2nd and 8 than 2nd and 12.

I hope we keep Scarlett and Holyfield as backups. 

CAP is a jag, he's serviceable but can be replaced. I think Scarlett is a replacement and a upgrade.

Archived