• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A few random thoughts on the 2019 Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Jeremy Igo

15 hours ago, pantherclaw said:

That's Rivera's way of saying we beat ourselves. 

Which is true. 

He took ownership of it. 

What's the problem. 

Problem is how many missed opportunities and how often we hear this from him...would love to see a video compilation :thinking:

Imo this is a contract year for Ron and missed opportunities may be missed employment is he's not careful 

3 hours ago, Vegas Heel said:

Problem is how many missed opportunities and how often we hear this from him...would love to see a video compilation :thinking:

Imo this is a contract year for Ron and missed opportunities may be missed employment is he's not careful 

I've been watching football all my life. Never once have I seen the coaches play.  Only the players play. 

So you going to tell me that the players are coached up to make mistakes? Or are they human like the rest of us?

I get it. You're tired of hearing it.

It's the reality of it.  The coach is being 100%, and calling it like he see's it.  

At least it was week 1. Yet you, and many others, are ready to hang him. 

4 hours ago, pantherclaw said:

I've been watching football all my life. Never once have I seen the coaches play.  Only the players play. 

So you going to tell me that the players are coached up to make mistakes? Or are they human like the rest of us?

I get it. You're tired of hearing it.

It's the reality of it.  The coach is being 100%, and calling it like he see's it.  

At least it was week 1. Yet you, and many others, are ready to hang him. 

Um...no.

It is the coaches job to have the team prepared so as to minimize dumb mistakes and make the most of opportunities 

Ron consistently doesn't do that

Hence the broken record of "missed opportunities "

Do you hear Belichick saying that as often? No? Wonder why??? :eyeroll:

On 9/10/2019 at 11:35 AM, ncfan said:

My things to watch.

1. Chris Godwin- I think Bradberry does a good job on Evans here.  Godwin is a stud (really wanted him coming out of the draft)  he's got good speed but plays bigger than his 6'1 209 size.  Im kind of concerned with his matchup with Jackson

2. OJ Howard- his size mismatch.  He gave us fits in the redzone in the last game of last year wirh 50+ yards and 2 TD

3. Their OL vs our front 7.  I feel confident that we'll shut down the run and they will be put into a bunch.of 3rd and longs.  Buc's OL is among the leagues worst.  I want to see how Rivera's new reamped schemed D does against this easy matchup.

4. Gerald McCoy emotions- he has this game marked on the calendar we all know.  But lets hope he's isnt too into it.  Kwon Alexander, SF MLB and former Bucs LB had this one marked as well only to get ejected the first series or 2 for a hit to the head on Winston as he was sliding

1. Well Godwin Has torched Jackson and our secondary 

3. Their trash OL has handled our DL.  (So much for the 3-4 this year, we lining 4-3 and punching us in the mouth)

4. McCoy big personal foul penalty giving them a first down and momentum on the last TD drive

Archived