• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Bucs tickets are Cheap, we need to pack BOA

Carolina Cajun

I'm pumped that I did just get a ticket for the game at 28 bucks on stubhub.  I can never afford to go to a game, but with Thursday night, it's hot, and the bucaneers, tickets are really cheap.  If you're a fan like me that usually cant afford to go, look into getting a ticket and lets replace the wine and cheese with some rowdies tomorrow at BOA!

Just now, Navy_football said:

I just made a post about this - sort of. Planning on going to the game tomorrow. Should I go 500 section or spend a little more for the lower level seats? Where are the bad seats?

I managed to grab one 500 endzone at 28, thats the lowest I've seen it. I've only ever been to 4 games (5 games including a preseason game thanks to a panthers fan on this very message board).  3 of the 4 have been against the bucaneers, and all seasons I've been to a game, we went to the playoffs (the 4th game was the Arizona wildcard game I was able to snag a ticket for face since we captured the division so late).  I'm not guaranteeing the playoffs..but probably.

2 minutes ago, Carolina Cajun said:

I managed to grab one 500 endzone at 28, thats the lowest I've seen it. I've only ever been to 4 games (5 games including a preseason game thanks to a panthers fan on this very message board).  3 of the 4 have been against the bucaneers, and all seasons I've been to a game, we went to the playoffs (the 4th game was the Arizona wildcard game I was able to snag a ticket for face since we captured the division so late).  I'm not guaranteeing the playoffs..but probably.

We're 8-1 when I go to a game and 5-0 in the regular season.

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Damn. If BOA is half empty in a primetime game after a 0-1 start losing a close game to the Super Bowl runner-up from last year, that's gonna be fuging embarrassing.

It might be. Check Ticketmaster and look at how many tickets are still on sale/being resold and how cheap they are.

1 minute ago, Navy_football said:

Well damn! We need a to get a GoFundMe to make sure you're at every game. And don't get cheap for the Super Bowl either!

1998: W over the Rams when I was a little kid

2008: W over Bucs that basically ended Ronde Barber and Jon Gruden's career

2013: W over the Jets

2013: L to the 49ers in the playoffs (I try to pretend this game didn't happen, I'll never forget the sadness on the light rail afterwards)

2014: W over the Cardinals in the playoffs

2015: W over the Seahawks in the playoffs

2015: W over the Cardinals in the playoffs (this has been the pinnacle of Charlotte sports moments, so glad I got to go to this one)

2017: W over the Bills

2018: W over the Giants (Gano kick)

Archived