• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Carolina Panthers Gameday Thread!

Jeremy Igo

Typical Aints fan comment.

"While I really can’t stand Cam, there are some good players on the Panthers team that I do like (Donte Jackson, McCaffrey, Kuechly, Vernon Butler, Trai Turner). The Buc’s do have (Devin White and a few other LSU guys, but also Suh and JPP which I can’t stand). I don’t think it matters who wins as both should be road bumps on our way to the division title again!"

OceanPanther comment on Aints forum.

Hello Saints fans. Good win last week against the Tx,,

If I were a Saints fan, like most of you, I'd be rooting for the bucs,, and not watch it.

Yes, 0-2 for my Panthers would make the season pretty much a loss, since only 11% of teams that start 0-2 make the play offs..

Yes, I agree the Panther were gifted a silver spoon in 1995 .. making the playoff and going to the NFC championship game in our second year.. As we all know, the NFL didn't want another Tampa Bay situation again so the two new incoming teams were given plenty. And the Jags, the other new team also made the AFC championship game in their second year. I think should there be more new teams, they'd change some of the players available .

We have a good division, good rivalries. I understand the dislike of Cam, but what I read from most of you was just good ole rivalry stuff,, not real hatred.

Court is out of Ron ( again lol. ) 4 -8 yrs making the playoffs,, twice coach of the year, one super bowl appearance.. but as we all know,, it's what have you done for me lately league.

I think the falcons coaching staff has just as much to be worried about lol..

Good luck against the rams.. Goff was not good against us..

1 hour ago, PantherOnTheProwl1523 said:

Typical Aints fan comment.

"While I really can’t stand Cam, there are some good players on the Panthers team that I do like (Donte Jackson, McCaffrey, Kuechly, Vernon Butler, Trai Turner). The Buc’s do have (Devin White and a few other LSU guys, but also Suh and JPP which I can’t stand). I don’t think it matters who wins as both should be road bumps on our way to the division title again!"

OceanPanther comment on Aints forum.

Hello Saints fans. Good win last week against the Tx,,

If I were a Saints fan, like most of you, I'd be rooting for the bucs,, and not watch it.

Yes, 0-2 for my Panthers would make the season pretty much a loss, since only 11% of teams that start 0-2 make the play offs..

Yes, I agree the Panther were gifted a silver spoon in 1995 .. making the playoff and going to the NFC championship game in our second year.. As we all know, the NFL didn't want another Tampa Bay situation again so the two new incoming teams were given plenty. And the Jags, the other new team also made the AFC championship game in their second year. I think should there be more new teams, they'd change some of the players available .

We have a good division, good rivalries. I understand the dislike of Cam, but what I read from most of you was just good ole rivalry stuff,, not real hatred.

Court is out of Ron ( again lol. ) 4 -8 yrs making the playoffs,, twice coach of the year, one super bowl appearance.. but as we all know,, it's what have you done for me lately league.

I think the falcons coaching staff has just as much to be worried about lol..

Good luck against the rams.. Goff was not good against us..

I know they aren’t the other team this game but I kinda do miss the what the other team fans are saying threads by @Jeremy Igo

I feel good about this game, I think the defense will play well, Bradberry matches up with Evans well, Shaq and luke should be able to limit Howard, and Godwin vs Jackson should be a good matchup too. I’ll be focus on the run defense, it’s looked shitty for some time and I don’t understand why 

we did a good job against Donald so I assume the same plan will be implemented against suh, there secondary is talented but I without jpp I think our o line will keep cam clean most of the night 

Just now, Captain Morgan said:

#Panthers Inactives: QB Will Grier WR Brandon Zylstra S Rashaan Gaulden T Brandon Greene T Greg Little DE/OLB Bruce Irvin DT Vernon Butler The Panthers will once again go with Dennis Daley as the primary backup across most of the offensive line.

Guess they don't want to re-injure Little. Makes sense, let the rookie get a full week of normal practice before activating him.

Archived