• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Arizona’s Air-Raid Offense

ellis

42 minutes ago, WeBlitz said:

If Arizona plays us like they did against Baltimore, they’re going to run us out the building.

Our run defense has been middle of the pack. And in fact, in the second half of both our games, its been pretty bad.  I wouldn't mind if they play us like they did the Ravens (4 passes for every run).  

9 hours ago, ellis said:

We’ll have more on this tonight. A lot to digest with their attack. A lot of 10 personnel. A lot of 5W looks. Tough to defend. Unique. 

Due to technical issues (son’s science project lol), the Film Room piece will be up tomorrow. Sorry for the delay guys. 

On 9/18/2019 at 11:23 AM, joemac said:

Man, Kyler Murray is going to be one hell of a player once he gets a little more time under his belt.  Also, I think that Kliff is going to end up being a great, innovative HC in the NFL.  I'm low-key kinda jealous of what theyve got working there in the desert.

All this after two games? Let the NFL show you how they expose gimics like this. 

On 9/18/2019 at 11:05 AM, ellis said:

We’ll have more on this tonight. A lot to digest with their attack. A lot of 10 personnel. A lot of 5W looks. Tough to defend. Unique. 

Tough to defend? Just get your tallest guys in Murray's face. 30% of the time he throws it into his own lineman, 30% of the time he throws it in to your lineman, 20% of the time he throws it off target, 10% of the time he completes the pass. 

We have a monster defensive line and I'd like to have Bruce Irvin back for this game. Burns and Bruce locking down the edges without having to worry about a running game. 

On 9/18/2019 at 11:11 AM, ellis said:

I know it’s not “retirement/walking boot/fashion/kaepernick” talk, but I’m impressed with the Cards protection on that first play. Dear heavens, Little Kyler has an hour back there.

But they are giving up more sacks than the Panthers are.

Archived