• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Favorite linebacker ever

Matt Foley

Who is yours? I imagine we'll get just as many Jon Beason mentions as we will Sam Mills, which is not right, but that's the way it goes. I expect we'll get some Dan Morgan votes and Kevin Greene, too.

As a Rams fan, my favorite would be Mike Jones (saved the day vs. Titans).

1. Jesse Tuggle--- Never liked the Falcons, but I loved him as a player

2. Ray Lewis --- He makes you want to hit people. Inspirational guy. Always plays hard.

3. Kevin Greene -- More of a beast before he got here, but still a beast

4. Jon Beason ---Reading his blog, watching his play last 2 years has made me almost forget......#5. Steadily Climbing up my charts.

5. Dan Morgan ---He was a tackling machine. Really sorry that concussions derailed him like that

6. Thomas Davis---Slowly moving up the charts. I was a critic early, and have been made a believer. He hits people really hard.

7. Sam Mills --- Was never a real fan. Didn't really see much of the Saints games to get a real appreciation for how good he played before Carolina. However I understood what he meant to the franchise. He also played very hard.

1. Jesse Tuggle--- Never liked the Falcons, but I loved him as a player

2. Ray Lewis --- He makes you want to hit people. Inspirational guy. Always plays hard.

3. Kevin Greene -- More of a beast before he got here, but still a beast

4. Jon Beason ---Reading his blog, watching his play last 2 years has made me almost forget......#5. Steadily Climbing up my charts.

5. Dan Morgan ---He was a tackling machine. Really sorry that concussions derailed him like that

6. Thomas Davis---Slowly moving up the charts. I was a critic early, and have been made a believer. He hits people really hard.

7. Sam Mills --- Was never a real fan. Didn't really see much of the Saints games to get a real appreciation for how good he played before Carolina. However I understood what he meant to the franchise. He also played very hard.

No Pat Willis no L.T wtf?

Archived