• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Roaring Riot's Cruisin' With Cam

KaseKlosed

I was there. Great evening as I said in another stream.  He was so much nicer, kinder, introspective than I ever thought he would be...very honest...also a great listener 

not many NFL stars would mingle for 2.5 hrs with us common folk

i was glad that I had the chance to say thank you...no matter what he does....and yes he was in the boot and yes, he sat most of the time in different parts of the boat 

12 minutes ago, CatTower said:

Reminder to anyone who visits these boards:  Cam criticism is not allowed.  Your opinion will be Cam Newton is a great guy.  Anyone who says otherwise will be dealt with.

My God you're cute. I could just snuggly wuggly with you. 

18 minutes ago, CatTower said:

Reminder to anyone who visits these boards:  Cam criticism is not allowed.  Your opinion will be Cam Newton is a great guy.  Anyone who says otherwise will be dealt with.

What facts do you have to indicate otherwise....personal experience...police reports, etc

i know it’s cute to demonize people on social media but if you want to demonize try Ray Lewis, Ray Rice, Ben R and a cast of hundreds in the NFL since it’s inception 

Archived