• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Groin injury for Daley? Williams to LT

raleigh-panther

46 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

Just heard this on FNZ with Cosell

and with Trai Turner returning, and Little still out with concussion protocol, you guessed it Williams to LT

cosell said the obvious, panthers must have big plays on first and second down to win   49ers defense too good to allow third downs consistently 

Wellp.  We're losing.

35 minutes ago, London Loves Luke said:

This is good from the Panthers, I've no doubt both Little and Daley will be able to go on Sunday, but what better way to keep the 9ers guessing who they're gonna be facing? 

Bosa/Buckner vs Little or Daley is going to be a game defining battle, the less preperation they can do on Sunday, the less of an advantage they have. 

Daley had this same injury before the London game.  I expect him to play 

Little? You got some breaking news you want to share on Little? Dude should call it a season. 

5 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

Where 

Nobody's officially out yet but with him still being in the protocol, I'd be shocked to see him out there.

Yesterday, Rodrigue and Person both seemed to believe that daily would play this week. So unless the radio guys had some new information this morning, I'm guessing this was just speculation.

4 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Nobody's officially out yet but with him still being in the protocol, I'd be shocked to see him out there.

Yesterday, Rodrigue and Person both seemed to believe that daily would play this week. So unless the radio guys had some new information this morning, I'm guessing this was just speculation.

How telling is it that we would all rather have our 6th round rookie playing in his 3rd game ever start at the ever important LT position, rather than a former All Pro tackle (albeit on the right side)?  Williams just IS NOT a LT.  Period.

1 minute ago, joemac said:

How telling is it that we would all rather have our 6th round rookie playing in his 3rd game ever start at the ever important LT position, rather than a former All Pro tackle (albeit on the right side)?  Williams just IS NOT a LT.  Period.

We'd rather have a right tackle or a sixth round pick out there than Taylor Moton, apparently.

And heck, even Williams himself says he's a right tackle, or a right guard, or a right something.

14 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I don't expect him to play this week either. As long as Daley can go, we're good

Archived