• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Next coach!!

Panfan35

11 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

I will say I'm ready for an offensive coach.

That was never going to happen under Jerry Richardson, but it might under David Tepper.

I think our next coach WILL be a young, innovative offensive mind.  Tepper is not a dumb man, and hes not some NFL lifer dinosaur.  He can see the writing on the wall.  Its like we are trying to run the newest version of Photoshop on a Windows 95 computer.

10 hours ago, Panfan35 said:

Panthers safety Tre Boston on #49ers offense: "They knew what we were in. They knew the schemes and how they wanted to get to us. Our hats go off to them."

I think it was von Miller in the super bowl that basically said they have changed anything that’s why they had our number. This is the reason for our Mediocrity we need a offense of minded with creativity, imagine that with our talent that’s able to compete even though everyone already knows what we are doing. 

Everybody knows what the Panthers are going to do defensively.  They are going to run Cover 2, take away the middle of the field with Luke and Shaq, and try to get to the QB with just the D-Line.

2 hours ago, joemac said:

Everybody knows what the Panthers are going to do defensively.  They are going to run Cover 2, take away the middle of the field with Luke and Shaq, and try to get to the QB with just the D-Line.

But they also know what the offense is going to do their lies the issue we have been predicable for years this is a coaching issue and Ron needs to go wonder if we can trade him ..

1 minute ago, Tepper's Chest Hair said:

I mean.  It did.  This was one bad game.  Our defense has been insanely better than last year.

We shouldn't judge it by 1 bad game..right?  Or is it only Allen that gets that pass.

It's been way more than one game, and more than just this season.

Our defense has been fool's gold.

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

It's been way more than one game, and more than just this season.

Our defense has been fool's gold

Our defense has been pretty good this season, over all.  Not a joke like last year.  We are getting sacks, interceptions.  The defense has been more responsible for our win streak than anything else.

Then again, I think Allen has been fool's gold too (in relation to how much people hype him).

Just now, Tepper's Chest Hair said:

Our defense has been pretty good this season, over all.  Not a joke like last year.  We are getting sacks, interceptions.  The defense has been more responsible for our win streak than anything else.

Then again, I think Allen has been fool's gold too (in relation to how much people hype him).

We accused the 49ers of feasting off of bad offenses.

Turns out that was us.

14 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

By the way, to anybody pining for Josh McDaniels, I'm pretty sure he's been told that he'll be handed the keys to the Patriots whenever Belichick decides to retire.

Wouldn't make any bets on prying him away from New England.

That's good news for pats haters...

He sucks

6 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

We accused the 49ers of feasting off of bad offenses.

Turns out that was us

I completely agree our offense is bad.  I've been saying our offense is bad for a bit now, but I got shut down for being a Kyle Allen hater.  I was supposed to just trust the "hot hand" and his win-loss record.

Average oline play, young WRs relying on a back up QB even younger than them.  An MVP quality RB that can get focused on because teams know there is no other offensive threat.  A QB clearly not ready to do anything but be a back up (which is completely fine).

Archived