• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cams future was in doubt before foot injury

Squirrel

1 minute ago, TheRed said:

You aren't at all curious about the timing and downplaying of the report of Allen's shoulder injury?

I don't think there's anything nefarious in it.

It does concern me though, because it's a long season. Lots of guys can be good, but how long somebody can stay good is always a very big deal.

5 minutes ago, TheRed said:

Bit early to be comparing him to Snyder and Jones don't you think? All depends on how the season shakes out and what he does with the staff in the event our season ends once again in failure. I don't think injuries should be an excuse for another year of a losing record from this staff regardless. Not with the Bucs and Falcons playing the way they are. We still have to defeat Atlanta btw. Quinn owns Ron so far.

Not really a comparison at this point, just an example of worst case scenarios in the "meddling owner" world. I am just nervous about this whole thing, is all. 

Just now, TheRed said:

You aren't at all curious about the timing and downplaying of the report of Allen's shoulder injury?

Hey raz, stick to what you do best here on the huddle, bullying females.

not curious at all.  allen got slammed down.   awwwww look at the pitiful tard white knighting on a message board.  how cute.   some people, like cookie, are so deluded wanting everything cam related to be racist.  you've been that way too but calmed down on it.   she can't even see cam, or his issues, because she's so mad about stuff she sees on twitter and fb.  now she's throwing out a conspiracy that the medical staff has told cam his current and previous injuries would heal without surgery.  its complete and utter horse shite.  its cam who's reluctant.  you know it, i know it.  

28 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Marty and Ron will share the same fate as Cam. Of course they hope he is retained.

Highly doubt they’re gone if we make a playoff run with Allen (I.e. at least NFC Championship game appearance).

1 minute ago, raz said:

not curious at all.  allen got slammed down.   awwwww look at the pitiful tard white knighting on a message board.  how cute.   some people, like cookie, are so deluded wanting everything cam related to be racist.  you've been that way too but calmed down on it.   she can't even see cam, or his issues, because she's so mad about stuff she sees on twitter and fb.  now she's throwing out a conspiracy that the medical staff has told cam his current and previous injuries would heal without surgery.  its complete and utter horse shite.  its cam who's reluctant.  you know it, i know it.  

JFC, will you all go back to the Tinderbox and flirt so the rest of us can have a reasonable discussion.

1 minute ago, t96 said:

Highly doubt they’re gone if we make a playoff run with Allen (I.e. at least NFC Championship game appearance).

I think there are just too many variables to be talking in the definitive way that some people are. I mean that in regards to Cam's future, Marty's future, Ron's future, Kyle's future, etc. 

Lots of football left to play this year and it will have an impact on all of those scenarios.

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

JFC, will you all go back to the Tinderbox and flirt so the rest of us can have a reasonable discussion.

Him and Moo Daeng are the same kind of person. If you'll stop encouraging them by validating their shitposts they'll go away.

1 hour ago, CPF4LIFE said:

I have said all along if Tepper was unsure on Cam i understand that. What i won't understand is keeping Ron Rivera as head coach regardless of what happens

Grooming another QB under Ron would be a mistake. 

I can’t only give you piece of pie. Well said. 

5 minutes ago, raz said:

Seek help. FAST.

Archived