• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

HYPOTHETICAL Cam Trades Thread

kungfoodude

1 hour ago, kungfoodude said:

Here's a scenario that makes a lot of sense to me.....Oakland.

Gruden's offense is basically Andy Reid's offense with more power running.  Not the type of thing that fits Cam at all. If you want to know scheme need and fit and put them together it's Tennessee.  

With all the injury questions I don't know how you can expect to get a 1st in 2020.  But a 2nd or 3rd in 2020 and then an escalating pick in 2021.  Like a 3rd or 4th that can move to a 1st with playing time and production.  No one is going to give a first in 2020 for a guy who might not be able to play next year. 

Chargers 

Rivers is on his last leg, he most likely came back after a successful year last year but you can see the window on that team is no where close. 

NFL will want a big name in the LA market opening up a new stadium, the owners will want something to show they are trying to win, and build excitement for a new location 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I think the Chargers run an Erhardt-Perkins too.

I remember it being a big deal when they switched away from the Coryell. That pissed some Charger fans off.

They just fired Ken Whisenhunt and I don’t expect their HC to last much longer. Anything goes for them

15 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I think the Chargers run an Erhardt-Perkins too.

I remember it being a big deal when they switched away from the Coryell. That pissed some Charger fans off.

Many of the EP teams run variations of sorts with some more traditional packages mixed in.  Just like defenses these days, offenses are hybrids of sorts and it's not necessarily a cut and dry EP, WC, or AC offense anymore. 

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

The Panthers kickoff in a little over three hours and this is the predominant conversation. Man, fug this place. Football is supposed to be fun and this place just absolutely sucks the fun out of it.

Umm I started a thread about today’s games...others have started relevant game day threads as well.  This thread has like 3 pages...not sure how it is the predominant conversation.  Just football talk.  

Archived