• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kyle Allen

therealmjl

He's showing he's a backup. 

If I thought he could actually put the team on his shoulders and lead the team to victory, I'd think his ceiling was higher. 

Starters don't continue to make the same mistakes from game to game to game. And they generally seem to have a sense of urgency that naturally reflects in their game.

5 minutes ago, ARSEN said:

He’s undrafted QB playing in his 7th NFL game.  Some of you have unrealistic expectations. 

I agree with this.

With that said, Kyle Allen definitely isn't very good.  I know it's just his 7th game, but he doesn't even have the upside that should at least be evident in his first starts.  Allen flat-out isn't capable of pushing the ball downfield with any kind of consistency.  

8 minutes ago, ARSEN said:

He’s undrafted QB playing in his 7th NFL game.  Some of you have unrealistic expectations. 

You've been hiding out for weeks in the all pro section running your mouth about Cam after he's carried the team for years, but now you want to talk about unrealistic expectations?

Just now, Mage said:

I agree with this.

With that said, Kyle Allen definitely isn't very good.  I know it's just his 7th game, but he doesn't even have the upside that should at least be evident in his first starts.  Allen flat-out isn't capable of pushing the ball downfield with any kind of consistency.  

I’m almost certain the coaches want him to be just a game manager at this point.  He has almost zero experience.

Archived