• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Final play is the exact reason you don't trade Cam Newton

Mol3m4n

Cam Newton at the 3 yard line: are you confident he scores a touchdown? There's not one time where I didn't have faith in Cam to bring us back at the end of a game. You can't trade the man if he is healthy, there's not one thing that you could tell me where I don't think he scores.

Kyle Allen is a fantastic backup quarterback, but that's all he is. Supporting him for the rest of the year, but Cam Newton is still the only way this team wins a super bowl. 

1 minute ago, Mol3m4n said:

Cam Newton at the 3 yard line: are you confident he scores a touchdown? There's not one time where I didn't have faith in Cam to bring us back at the end of a game. You can't trade the man if he is healthy, there's not one thing that you could tell me where I don't think he scores.

Kyle Allen is a fantastic backup quarterback, but that's all he is. Supporting him for the rest of the year, but Cam Newton is still the only way this team wins a super bowl. 

I agree 100% these are the games your quarterback has to find a way to win. Any version of Cam that's not on one leg wins that game and no one can tell me differently. They will say heyhes young kyle is 24 and he played his ass off. This was a loss that should have been a win.

This is ridiculous...……...yeah Allen fell short a couple times because he could not run where Cam used to be able to do...………..but would have Cam played such a controlled heads up pocket passing game to even get them in position for Cam to be Cam?

I say old Cam in this game would have lost too...…….but probably sooner than the last play.

That stated I'm not sticking up for Allen either but he didn't look too bad out there today.

Just now, HPPantherzfan said:

You mean the 2015 Cam! We haven’t had the 2015 Cam since...well...2015.  The new Cam has like 2 yards rushing in 11 attempts.  Kyle Allen has more rushing yards in today’s game then Cam has had in 2 years!!!  Let that sink in

We had 2015 Cam last year before injury. Honestly better than 2015.

7 minutes ago, Mol3m4n said:

Cam and that last play is why you trade everything for Joe Burrow

Archived