• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Saints Gameday Thread!!!

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, Munkey said:

So, I feel like everyone knew Slye would miss that FG, everyone. Why not instead of Ron letting Slye take the blame for this loss, he take it out of Slyes hand and fake it.. If there were ever a great time to fake the FG, do it there. Become a hero. Instead, you remain a mediocre coach with a now losing record.

No... Just no... That would get a head coach fired on the spot for something that dumb

i just turned on the radio to how the crew would struggle through the same old excuses.  No way I watch this week after making the good decision to spare my eyes last week's debacle.  And I find out we had a chance to win!  Very surprised.  I thought we would lose by 40 today. 

The ONLY thing this organization has ever done consistently is to find clever and unique ways to rip our ******* hearts out.  But we keep falling for it, so really, who is to blame here?

How the hell is that NOT a defensive hold on that FG? He grabbed the olineman by the head and forced him to the ground so dude could jump over him....not to mention the dude jumping hit him on the way over.....THATS 2 PENALTIES RIGHT THERE!!!!!! BS GIFT FROM THE REFS AGAIN!!!!

Archived